The Spl

The Monk

As much as I like FIFA and think it's a great game I am so annoyed with SPL ratings. For example the old firm SHOULD be 4 star how can it say were as good as Leicester, also if jelavic Davis Mcgregor Naismith and maybe more played in the EPL they would be atleast nearer 80 or even higher.

Finally players like Estigarribia who is 76 as he joined Juve I have no doubt he would have been near 71/72 if he had joined us. Sometimes I believe if we signed Messi he would be no more than 83/84 just because it's the SPL.

You may think I'm wrong but I get so enraged by this.

No I'm saying they should be but Spl Is degrading their true ability.

Imo Jela Davis Naisy Mcgregor should all be atleast 82. Some maybe upto 83/84

FIFA are always on the side of UEFA, so whenever we've been in trouble for whatever reason, they decide to punish the whole SPL.

Biased Idiots.

The thing is the likes of our European performance this season will not have helped us. The SPL is a shite league and tbh although the players you have mentioned are good I wouldn't put them over 80. Thought last year with Davis and McGregor being 78/9 was about right, and Jela should be the same with Naisy not far behind. I think the problem is that the likes of the EPL is vastly overrated on FIFA, so we look crap by comparison against even the most average EPL sides like Fulham etc...

The thing is the likes of our European performance this season will not have helped us. The SPL is a shite league and tbh although the players you have mentioned are good I wouldn't put them over 80. Thought last year with Davis and McGregor being 78/9 was about right, and Jela should be the same with Naisy not far behind. I think the problem is that the likes of the EPL is vastly overrated on FIFA, so we look crap by comparison against even the most average EPL sides like Fulham etc...

The way I think of it is that if Carroll is around 82, so should Jela if Hart is around 83(not really sure) so should Mcgregor. Etc. The last ratings may well have been right but in comparison to the EPL, they were way out.

The way I think of it is that if Carroll is around 82, so should Jela if Hart is around 83(not really sure) so should Mcgregor. Etc. The last ratings may well have been right but in comparison to the EPL, they were way out.

Carroll is an overrated piece of shit though, both him and Jela should be 78-80 bracket, I don't think that we have an 80+ player tbh

If you actually play for more than a season, they go up... I've got Jelavic and Naismith at 80.

I played 1 season as a Championship club and went to check the SPL's ratings. The 6 best were all celtic players - followed by Jelavic... then 3 celtic players :anguish:

The SPL is shite. There's just one scottish club in europe per year now ! Jelavic, Davis and Naismith may be ripping the SPL apart, but not europe. For FIFA 12, the creators didn't know which championship to exclude : the czeches D1 or the SPL.

May not be as lucky next year.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember the days of fifa 09 were I could beat man utd with rangers online, we were also a 4 star team. Steven Naismith was 74 back then he had hardly featured for us. Kevin Thomson was 77, you get the drift of it.

Then 10 and 11 we went down a little not so bad, but we still had McGregor, Davis, Bougherra, Miller at 78/79 and Boyd at 80. Even Whittaker was 76 which is what our best players are this year.

The year has got to be the worse. McGregor is two ratings lower than Craig Gordon. Also David Healy is better than likes of Jamie Ness, it is laughable, lots of work to do in the january update.