Ian Durrant - Chris Who?

ChampionsAgain

RANGERS coach Ian Durrant has hit back at Chris Sutton's "fragile" jibe and claimed you're a nobody to our top stars.

Hoops great Sutton labeled Ally McCoist's squad fragile as he promoted his autobiography and questioned whether they would be able to go the distance to retain their SPL crown.

Rangers currently hold a 10-point advantage over third-placed Celtic in the race for the championship after nine successive SPL wins.

Durrant insists Sutton's comments are not extra motivation to McCoist's squad as most of them wouldn't even know who the former-Celt is !

"We just have to go out and win games. Chris was promoting a book, so good luck to him. He's a Celtic man and that is the way it is. You deal with that in the Old Firm.” said Durrant.

"You cannot react to things like that. The boys go out to play their games, to win games. Aslong as we are doing that, then I am sure we can keep our lead.

We just have to go out and win games

Ian Durrant

"I swear to God, I am not trying to put Chris down but if you put the paper with his comments in it in front of some of players then they would not know who Chris Sutton was.

"It is not a motivation. The motivation for us is to go and win four in a row. Simple. It is the gaffer's first season and we know what the yardstick is: we have won three in a row, we have won numerous trophies as players, but it is our goldfish bowl now.

"We have to go and do it. We have a squad now that can go and compete with Celtic."

While Durrant admits Rangers were vulnerable at the start of the campaign as they strived to bring in new players.

"I swear to God, I am not trying to put Chris down but if you put the paper with his comments in it in front of some of players then they would not know who Chris Sutton was.

I beg to differ Durranty

I think they would say is that the cunt thats got a criminal record for threatening a young female lawyer and when her man stepped in to have a fight with him he spat on his face.

I suspect Jasper has this one wrong, surely all the Rangers players know Chris is Mumsnet's 'Father of the Year'.

I don't know if Evening Times/Herald(and former Sellik View) journo, Alison McConnell would agree though?

mbizkn.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOF

Any respect I had for Sutton has left now he really dropped the ball with that one

I beg to differ Durranty

I think they would say is that the cunt thats got a criminal record for threatening a young female lawyer and when her man stepped in to have a fight with him he spat on his face.

Not quite sure Carlos Bocanegra, for example, follows the lurid British tabloids that closely. Remember Lennon had to give us a refresher course in his particular brand of ugliness and he'd only stopped playing 3 or 4 years before.

My dad used to be a steward at Parkhead <cr> (used his wages to go over for the big walk in Belfast though :wink: ). One night he was asked to watch the cars at the training ground when the players were in Seville, with their 50 million fans, and not let anyone else in. So up drives this woman in a big fancy merc and my dad politely lets her know that no one is allowed in to which she replies, "Do you know who I'am?". My dad chirps back with " no, enlighten me" and she tells him that she his Chris Sutton's wife. "fuck off" was my dads answer. Chris Sutton did apologise for his wifes behaviour next time he saw my old man, but what a cow, thinks shes famous :lol: . So looks like the family are a bunch of arseholes.

Ha have to love the bitter Celtic comments which come back to bite them - Sutton's 'Rangers don't have the bottle' mere months after Celtic's bottle job in Inverness - you can add that to Kris Commons' 'younger, better, fitter' barb - very good ya wee fatty. Love it

Books sales must be down... Then the old Taig head rears its ugly face to try and win back Brendan and co for some more sales

half of them chunts can't ready anyhow, filthy bhastards, no time for these terrorist potato munching bhastards, Scotland and Ulster is british, get it round ye ya smelly fucks, 10 pts clear, we welcome the chase