NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could anyone make me a sig with laudrup ,and mccoist (wi the addidas equip top) and ibrox as the background but could you put my name and a wee thistle on and i know this is a lot but any chance of colouring it like the pink bar scarf? thanx pls pls pls someone , even just a simpler version of this , i have patiently waited for ages and i feel dingyed! lol, but seriously anyone pls?

pls pls pls been waiting since aug and i know yous clever ppl are all busy so youll hear no more from me - for a while lol RANGERS FOREVER XXX

could anyone make me a sig with laudrup ,and mccoist (wi the addidas equip top) and ibrox as the background but could you put my name and a wee thistle on and i know this is a lot but any chance of colouring it like the pink bar scarf? thanx pls pls pls someone , even just a simpler version of this , i have patiently waited for ages and i feel dingyed! lol, but seriously anyone pls?

pls pls pls been waiting since aug and i know yous clever ppl are all busy so youll hear no more from me - for a while lol RANGERS FOREVER XXX

Its far too specifica a request im afraid! Thats why nobody has touched it. Just getting a hold of the right pictures to use would be impossible

cheers for answering bud! (tu)

right could someone do me a sig with my name , an old pic of ally and laudrup and a thistle? pls pls pls (is that still too much?)

hi guys

could i have a sig with the union jack as the background and the rangers and watford badge either side.

also could your write rangers and watford above the badges and write underneath the badges:

rangers - watford: one love

thanks

hi guys

could i have a sig with the union jack as the background and the rangers and watford badge either side.

also could your write rangers and watford above the badges and write underneath the badges:

thanks

I'll get this one.

hi guys

thanks

DONE

Right guys time to get some of these done, it has been mostly mrmytto doing them recently and tbh one designer can't do all the requests - it's not fair.

I'll try and get the following ones done tonight or tomorrow at the latest, time to pick up the slack Design Team.

Anyone fancy making me a sig? Not really bothered what it is, just something like the Gers badge with a cool design around it or something.

please could i have an ibrox background with pedro bottom right and ALEX MCNAUGHTON. through it thank you

Hi guys. Any chance of a Pedro Mendez sig?

Hi guys, anyone fancy doing mines?

Could i get one of any design with pedro mendes and my name in it please ?

can anyone make me a rangers sig with a red hand of ulster on it thanks

Oh, marc_rfc and rossjayrfc, i made this one a while ago, if you like it i can put your name on it for you ? Just a thought :)

28megiu.png

A know you lot are busy but could i get sig with "Steven Davis - Boy from Ballymena" written on like a pic of him and maby ulster flag like morphed or something. RFC99-Rangers Media in bottom corner.

No rush...

Cheers.

:unionflag: :rangers:

Its far too specifica a request im afraid! Thats why nobody has touched it. Just getting a hold of the right pictures to use would be impossible

cheers for answering bud! (tu)

right could someone do me a sig with my name , an old pic of ally and laudrup and a thistle? pls pls pls (is that still too much?)

sorry for keeping going on ppl but just a wee thought if theres any already done wi ally and bry and others on it could you add my name and a thistle ? last post about this for ages i promise! thanx you clever clever ppl ! :P

Right guys time to get some of these done, it has been mostly mrmytto doing them recently and tbh one designer can't do all the requests - it's not fair.

I'll try and get the following ones done tonight or tomorrow at the latest, time to pick up the slack Design Team.

Anyone fancy making me a sig? Not really bothered what it is, just something like the Gers badge with a cool design around it or something.

please could i have an ibrox background with pedro bottom right and ALEX MCNAUGHTON. through it thank you

Hi guys. Any chance of a Pedro Mendez sig?

Hi guys, anyone fancy doing mines?

Could i get one of any design with pedro mendes and my name in it please ?

can anyone make me a rangers sig with a red hand of ulster on it thanks

Oh, marc_rfc and rossjayrfc, i made this one a while ago, if you like it i can put your name on it for you ? Just a thought :)

28megiu.png

Aye that would be great. (tu):)

Hey there, would it possible to do me a scarface sig using the attatched picture. Also would any of you be able to include a rangers badge? Any one would do :)

Sorry if this is to much to ask and I look forward to one of your responces :D

OOOOOOOOOO I bagsy this one :D

Orite just wondering if this is getting done or not :) ?

Hey there, would it possible to do me a scarface sig using the attatched picture. Also would any of you be able to include a rangers badge? Any one would do :)

Give Dado a PM (tu)

Ive not forgot about you mate ive just been busy.

Ill do it in the next few days :pipe:

Ive not forgot about you mate ive just been busy.

Ill do it in the next few days :pipe:

Cheers Dado I hadn't lost faith just giving you a reminder, it'll need to be a piece of art now though!

Nah jokes I know it'll be qualityyy :craphead:

So don't mind the wait.

A know you lot are busy but could i get sig with "Steven Davis - Boy from Ballymena" written on like a pic of him and maby ulster flag like morphed or something. RFC99-Rangers Media in bottom corner.

No rush...

Cheers.

:unionflag: :rangers:

I get this one! :D