NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys I could do with a new sig to freshen it up please.

I would like pics of Albertz, Cooper & Laudrup with the title heroes at the top & I'll leave the rest to your artistic manipilation.

cheers in advance

**Casual unassuming bump**

Howdy,

I have a little treat for the design team... You may have seen my should I/shouldn't I change my signature thread and I'm still not sure. I think it might be easier if we have something to compare it to, this is where you come in my friends! :pipe:

I've put loads of pics on here but don't worry, you don't need to use them all :P You can do what you want with it pretty much, all Hayley Williams, all Avril Lavigne, all Sophie Ellis-Bexter, or have a mix and match or whatever. Maybe even some Rosie Webster. It's all yours, I've just promised a GIPable signature :pipe: You don't even have to use any of the pics below, just some ideas :pipe:

hay6.jpg

There's plenty more Hayley Williams pics floating about on RM aswell :awww:

attit.jpg

SophieEllisBextor034.jpg

av.jpg

av3.jpg

av2.jpg

av4.jpg

Might be a nice change from making a signature based on a sweaty footballer :craphead:

HEY :)

id like a sig strip if you would be so kind?

Basically id like two old school style swallows flying into the middle, where there will be a crown of the same style, underneath that or somewhere on it anyway, i would like the words 'I just want to be wonderful'. Oh, and if you could slip 'SexualSteph' in there aswell that would be great.

Ill post some pics so that you get the idea, not bothered if you use those exact ones tho. If you could make it kinda coulourful and tattoo-esque style that would be awesome :):)

(the crown is bollocks but u get the idea, and thats the kinda font i would like for my words)

50sfont3.gif

crownn.jpg

Old_School_by_Tattooedxroses.jpg

Hi would anyone be able to make me a sig il try to make it simple:

A rangers crest merging into the St Andrews cross with a pic of ibrox or a union jack in the background and Dobie7 in white somewhere in a corner.

Can the crest/flag dominate the sig plese?

is that simple? probably not the sig dosnt have to be exactly like that thought i trust anyone who could make sigs like some of which iv seen.

Cheerz in advance

(tu):rangers:

P.S: if u need more info PM me

Long time no speak,

big favour lad.

any chance of a logo

it's too represent a team for counter strike 1.6.

If possible could u do it asap? as it's a big part of our progress haha sorry to urge u into it like.

it must have the colours BLACK , CYAN , WHITE ON it . just use your imagination . please mate <3

Cheers Thanks

Hello chaps, I too would like to request a signature.

I was thinking an Iron Maiden themed one, using a picture such as this:

post-2227-1227732317_thumb.jpg

Along with the words "These colours do not run."

If anybody would be interested in making this let me know.

Cheers

DONE

Any of you talented lads and ladettes able to make a decent sig for me please???

Ideas of aircraft flying over Ibrox maybe? Joining the RAF so it would be quite cool.

Don't really know how to go about this but I heard you guys were good at this kind of thing. What do you think?

If you need more info then PM me.

Buy you a pint at the next RM meet craphead.gif