NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

Hi guys realise your very busy at the moment but if you get a chance could I get a sig with a saltire backgound and Ferguson in the middle with electric blue kinda swooshing out of his jersey. Oh I could you squeeze my name on there somewhere too.

Many thanks :rangers:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to request a Neil McCann sig.

Had a t-shirt made when I was younger with "If anyone can McCann can" on the back :) So would like a sig with a picture of him and that phrase.

Preferably a picture of him scoring one of his 2 at the piggery to win us the league.

Cheers CF5

Had a t-shirt made when I was younger with "If anyone can McCann can" on the back :) So would like a sig with a picture of him and that phrase.

Preferably a picture of him scoring one of his 2 at the piggery to win us the league.

Cheers CF5

ur gettin a Charlie Adam sig and thats ur whack :pipe:

Cheers CF5

ur gettin a Charlie Adam sig and thats ur whack :pipe:

:anguish:

Request your signature from any of the designers on RM in this thread.

Please note that you will need a minimum of 50 posts before requesting a Sig.

If you wish a specific person to do your signature then please state this and the person will try to accomodate your request.

Please state if you are attempting a requested Sig.

Cheers.

Has anyone got round to mine ps im a patient bear

WAITING LIST

hiya all decided it is time for me to ask for one of your class sig's could you do one with the following poem on the left(only the poem not the back ground with it but i cant be bothered to type it out), a rangers crect on the right and a background that complements the poem, anything else you would like to add or think will look good then do whatever you feel will work

thank

jballyrfc

post-9075-1225305056_thumb.jpg

Hi guys realise your very busy at the moment but if you get a chance could I get a sig with a saltire backgound and Ferguson in the middle with electric blue kinda swooshing out of his jersey. Oh I could you squeeze my name on there somewhere too.

Many thanks :rangers:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hiya all decided it is time for me to ask for one of your class sig's could you do one with the following poem on the left(only the poem not the back ground with it but i cant be bothered to type it out), a rangers crect on the right and a background that complements the poem, anything else you would like to add or think will look good then do whatever you feel will work

thank

jballyrfc

**shameless bump**

troopers

anyone fancy doing something for me?

no football, no image, just something adventurous using "sneddon"

i am a fussy bugger though so dont be surprised if i winge about any results

cheers