Craig Whyte To Speak With Stv At 6pm

MCLACHLAN1

Craig Whyte seems to be worried with this BBC programme tonight, the way he's carrying on and drawing attention to it. It's appearing he does have something to hide.

I don't know who is advising him... But, It would have been better for him to sit tight watch the programme access what was shown and said. Then release a statement to the press if needed. Instead appearing to run to STV in a damage limitation exercise.

I doubt what is said tonight, hasn't already been said in the last few months.

Don't insult Mr Kyle please. Legend.

Sorry, but he's nothing more than a bully. Every time I pass his program he's hurling abuse at some mentaly challenged muppet with a cheering crowd at his back! Not my kind of tv or person, even on talksport he was an opinionated arse.

Still like the idea of the lie detector though

"I’m here; I’m the owner of Rangers. I’m the chairman of Rangers and I have done a lot more successful deals than deals that haven’t worked out. I think that ultimately speaks for itself."

If that was the case, there wouldn't be the constant questions.

If that was the case, there wouldn't be the constant questions.

I think its clear the BBC are going to attack his previous business dealings, or lack of. I hope on STV he expands on "cos i just have done them right" which will then give us something to be hopeful about. (tu)

So this is how tonight will go!

Stv good interview = the truth

BBC bad = lies

Thats how it will go when i would imagine it will be somewhere inbetween that

Or vice-versa, depending on your opinion right now. I don't expect anyone to have their minds changed tonight, or learn much (if anything) new or important.

Thank fuck I'm off out at 7:30pm, sure it'll be great fun on here!

Craig Whyte seems to be worried with this BBC programme tonight, the way he's carrying on and drawing attention to it. It's appearing he does have something to hide.

I don't know who is advising him... But, It would have been better for him to sit tight watch the programme access what was shown and said. Then release a statement to the press if needed. Instead appearing to run to STV in a damage limitation exercise.

I doubt what is said tonight, hasn't already been said in the last few months.

You do the impression he knows there is something pretty damaging in this programme ... suppose we just have to wait and see and hope it's all an anti-climax