*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

WHY THE FUCK DID WE HAVE A STORMER OF A PRE-SEASON BUT STARTED THIS YEAR SHITE?

WON 2, DRAWN 1. ONLY JUST WON THEM ASWELL.

Sorry for the caps. How can I get my teams morale up quickly? Pre-match sometimes their morale goes down even more?

Get an assisstant manager in with high morale and when he suggests a teamtalk before the game use that teamtalk. Maximum motivation is 20 so try get someone in with that and get him adv you re teamtalks (tu)

WHY THE FUCK DID WE(SAMPDORIA) HAVE A STORMER OF A PRE-SEASON BUT STARTED THIS YEAR SHITE?

WON 2, DRAWN 1. ONLY JUST WON THEM ASWELL. SITTING 4TH!!!

Sorry for the caps. How can I get my teams morale up quickly? Pre-match sometimes their morale goes down even more?

Add new manager for the next team you play against.

Put the under 18s into the starting lineup and play everyone upfront.

Watch your morale increase incredibly. :wink:

Going into my 4th season at Rangers. Randomly got £18m to spend in January and spent £10m on Goodwillie for the sake of it!

Lennon still hasn't been sacked, but Danny Wilson, Wotherspoon have no intention joining me and I'm getting offers accepted. Wilson is still sitting in the Liverpool reserves :lol:

Going into my 4th season at Rangers. Randomly got £18m to spend in January and spent £10m on Goodwillie for the sake of it!

Lennon still hasn't been sacked, but Danny Wilson, Wotherspoon have no intention joining me and I'm getting offers accepted. Wilson is still sitting in the Liverpool reserves :lol:

£18m?!

How did you manage that mate?

Got that too but I didnt spend much first few seasons also dont give up on Wilson he wouldnt even talk to me but I went back in on last day of transfer window and got him on a free but had to pay him 30k a wk thou.