*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Got a good game with Swansea at the momment.

Currently in the third season, came 8th in the 1st and 7th in the 2nd. 4th after 8 games just now.

Made some really good signings, Spearing for 700k is probably the best, he's turning into a great wee player. Ruben Yttergrd Jenssen is another along with Sigursson and Kaboul. Got Fleck on loan for the second season in a row, he's a beast on the right as an inside forward.

Got Fabian Delph in on a free and he's broke Fleck and Ashley Williams ankles in training :angry:

In the Scottish League Cup Final with Partick Thistle, Top of 1st Division as well. Mainy because of Richard Gough me. He's I'm Brilliant!

Got Sone Aluko on a free as well :lol:

Guess who I'm Playing in the Final.

Rangers. And for some reason I'm drawn against them in the Scottish Cup Quarter Final :lol:

Just went into January with Bradford , 2nd at the minute. Aim for the season was to make the playoffs so going well so far.

Got a first though, although the fans are happy with the results they are concerned that the performances havent been exciting enough . A young Walter Smith in the making!

Worst match Ive ever played I think

2nd us vs Torquay 16th, lose 1-0 to them at home against 10 men after dominating all game and getting hit on the counter in the last minute.

On top of that my right back is out for 5 weeks with a pulled hamstring, Mendez Laing on loan from Wolves in his 3rd game broke his leg and Andrew Halliday on his debut tore his hamstring and is out for 4 months doh

Started a new season with rangers , in November and sitting 2nd 6 points behing the scum due to a bad start . 2nd in my CL group with 2 games remaining . Tough group with Napoli Porto and Leverkusen .

Sold jig Kirk jelavic and let and released Healy and weir

Singed ameobi (loan) beuno(1 million) maniche (free) Russell 750k McFadden (free)

Ameobi as a target man has been in fire with 8in 10 , although he has now picked up an injury and is out for 6 weeks

Davis at right mid has been outstanding as has fleck in centre mid

I just seem to keep getting money off Mr Whyte when i go Rangers.

Started off with the usual 1.5 million, sold Whitaker, Broadfoot, McCulloch, Papac, Davis, McKay, Ortiz, Bedoya, and Edu.

Brought in that Greek boy everyone recommends on a free transfer, as well as the likes of Jonny Russell, a few young South African players, Vossen, Vukucic, and De Jong from Ajax.

My star of the season so far though has to be Rochina, got him on loan from Blackburn with an option to buy for 750k, has been absolutely amazing so far.

On top of all that after getting into the CL and beating Valencia and Victoria Pizen twice and qualifying for the knockout stages he upped my budget from 100k to about 7 million!

I just seem to keep getting money off Mr Whyte when i go Rangers.

Started off with the usual 1.5 million, sold Whitaker, Broadfoot, McCulloch, Papac, Davis, McKay, Ortiz, Bedoya, and Edu.

Brought in that Greek boy everyone recommends on a free transfer, as well as the likes of Jonny Russell, a few young South African players, Vossen, Vukucic, and De Jong from Ajax.

My star of the season so far though has to be Rochina, got him on loan from Blackburn with an option to buy for 750k, has been absolutely amazing so far.

On top of all that after getting into the CL and beating Valencia and Victoria Pizen twice and qualifying for the knockout stages he upped my budget from 100k to about 7 million!

Just like in real life then :pipe:

Getting annoyed with my Coventry game now. They were pretty much down when I took over, and barring a miracle will be in League 1 next season. I can accept that. But when my players suddenly forget how to pass the ball against Barnsley, one week after beating Leeds, and just stand there as 34 year old Andy Gray just walks through my defence, I can't be arsed with that.

Also, it appears that any time I lose heavily, Hull and Peterbrough (the other two in the bottom 3) win- even though Reading are fighting for the title...

Moved to Spartak Moscow in mid-December thinking that I would go straight into games but it's a winter break or something that lasts until March, we're now in February and I'm getting bored. So, I applied for the management post at a German First Division club and my board have threatened me with being sacked before I've even played any games!