*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Arranged a trial day during pre-season and for some reason my assistant used them all in a game against Chelsea and they lost 8-0.

0 shots for me compared to Chelseas 32 with 16 on target.

Doesn't look like any of them are getting signed :craphead:

Almost finished the Real Madrid season and things just get better & better. I finally slipped up away to Athletico Madrid in a 1-1 draw but won the next LA Liga match 2-1 at Bilbao. From my last 21 games I've won 20 and drawn one which has more than made up for my half start where I lost three of my opening 9 games.

In the Champions League knock outs I had Liverpool first. Who I drew 1-1 with at Anfield before Fierro put them to the sword at the Bernabeu earning me a four one aggregate win. Cue a Quarter final meeting with Barcelona. The first leg I got beat 3-1 despite taking the lead and Kadlec & Ronaldo missed glorious opportunities to make it 2-0 before Xavi scored a fluke and Cazorla blasted it in from 30 yards. So we go back to the Bernabeu for the second leg. Ronaldo scores a penalty, Fierro nets to put us ahead on away goals and then Busquets gets sent off meaning I go through on away goals.

So 8 games left in the league. 6 points clear of Barca with a game in hand. I have a Spanish Cup Final against Bilbao to come and I have Bayern in the Champions League Semi-Final. My team looks very capable of doing a treble and even though I've spent an absolute fortune I'm still quite proud my team has recovered from the awful start of season form that saw us 9 points behind Barca.

My mate who is playing as Valencia on the same game is having a mare. He lost to Man Utd in the Champions League, is struggling to make the top four and is out the Spanish Cup. He'd challenged for the title the previous two seasons getting 95 & 94 points consecutively but this year has been a nightmare for him. I joined in with the game this year and he's pretty mad I've been able to take Madrid to the top straight away :lol:

what youngsters come good for rangers apart from fleck wylde hutton and ness never had anything great from perry mccabe or hemmings

Chris Hegarty usually ends up at around the same level as Lee Wallace was at the beginning of the game, if you give him enough game time.

Pumped out of the CL in the qualifiers by Rubin Kazan.. :lol:

1st match away to Barca, 3-0 down, brought it back to 3-3. :D

Or not. :D

Switched the PC off without saving it (accident) and I'm back where I started, learned from my mistakes and 3-0 up on Kazan as we speak. :crabflute:

If you have been with Rangers for 3+ years , never leave because you won't find the same motivation to manage other clubs. It just doesn't feel right.

I was 6 seasons at Rangers and left, regreted it then retired and started a new game up with Rangers

Its shit leaving cause you've built up your previous team.