*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Officially relegated with eight games to go. :blush:

Table looking like this:

357mxwp.png

Obviously awful, but bearing in mind the team had lost all but two when I took over (both 0-0 draws) in 10 games, I didn't stand a chance. Been unlucky at times, and injuries have been a nightmare. Been forced into bringing back players I'd banished to the reserves!

West Ham absolutely dominated the league, winning the Championship with 10 games to go. Sitting on 94 points at the minute, 23 ahead of Portsmouth.

How very tragic:

34ipeud.png

:lol: / :anguish:

Think rebuilding the team is going to be more difficult than I thought. Martin Cranie has been a stand out for me, and he is out of contract. Was hoping to sell for a decent fee, but he has laughed at any deal I offer him. He's gone. Likewise with a young guy, Christie, who'd done very well at centre back at times. Could have got up to a million for him. He's gone as well. So it's a decent amount saved in wages, I'm missing out big time on funds.

Sounds like its not just Ally that has a tough managerial job on his hands :lol:(tu)

On an aside on my game Wellbeck's just got injured and is out for the rest of the season. 30 goals in all competitions for me on loan and with three games to go two of which are against Valencia and At. Madrid and me being two points behind Bilbao in the race for fourth is pretty grim :anguish:

72 goals conceded. :lol:

Had a look at the SPL, Rangers three clear with a game in hand, despite Celtic signing Murphy, Baba and Barry Bannan for a total of £6.5million, and Rangers signing Hesselink on a free. Celtic did win the League Cup though, and just won at Ibrox...

72 goals conceded. :lol:

Had a look at the SPL, Rangers three clear with a game in hand, despite Celtic signing Murphy, Baba and Barry Bannan for a total of £6.5million, and Rangers signing Hesselink on a free. Celtic did win the League Cup though, and just won at Ibrox...

Scored 27 as well :lol:

Celtic have romped the title on my Malaga game :anguish: at least on the game I play with a friend back at Uni where I go Madrid and he goes Valencia Rangers have just completed six in a row :D

Wellbeck got injured and is out for the rest of the season. But he has been amazing for me. 25 goals in LA Liga and 30 goals in all competitions. Certainly going to try & get him on loan again next season. In his absence I started Danny Sturridge up front against Valencia and :praise: :praise:

2am82q.jpg

So while I had been trailing Bilbao they slipped up away at Zaragoza meaning I head them on virtue of my head to head results :D

9b99i9.jpg

So two games to go unfortunately for me I have At. Madrid away for which I am not confident at all. However I'm on a good run of form at the moment so hopefully can win that and then an easy home game to see me through.

As for the race for the title Barca beat Madrid in the game at the Nou Camp but then drew away to Mallorca. In terms of head to head there's nothing in it between them but Barca's last two games should be walkovers but then again so should the game against Mallorca so they may yet slip up.

Will post the final table tonight (tu)

Do you mind me asking what season you're in mate & what your squad is? (tu)

I've just done 9 in a row mate so it was my 5th season I took Rangers to the UEFA Cup Final

Main 11 is, Shaggar, Ryan McGowan (aussie/hearts) goain bocca wallace - tom cairny craig bryson davis - muphy fierro goodwillie. Subs Chris Gunnter (notts forrest) macheda, naisy, templton.

(tu)

I saved my game after that screenshot and accepted the job just to see their finances. They were +378 million and when you look at their sponsors, they get 100 million every season from TV alone. WTF!! :drool:

After 5 seasons at Rangers I got the Real offer. Same as you mate. £300m ++ said nah to them after stalling it for a week. But saved another game where I said yeah, not played it though

Only have passion for Rangers playing it

I've just done 9 in a row mate so it was my 5th season I took Rangers to the UEFA Cup Final

Main 11 is, Shaggar, Ryan McGowan (aussie/hearts) goain bocca wallace - tom cairny craig bryson davis - muphy fierro goodwillie. Subs Chris Gunnter (notts forrest) macheda, naisy, templton.

(tu)

Cheers mate. Offloaded Alexander, Healy & Broadfoot so far and got Dudek in as backup goalie and Scott Allan. Going to be making a serious effort to get Fierro as he's beast when I have him for Madrid and I'm bringing him in for Malaga.

Need to have a look at Macheda as well but strikers aren't priority with Jelavic, Murphy, Lafferty and Naisy all in the squad. Lafferty's contract only has a year left so I might make an effort to sell him this summer and if I do I'll get Macheda in.

Templeton is another one I want. Cheers man for the help (tu)

Would someone be able to give me a tutorial on how to add your own faces to the game, or a link to how to do it?

For example, I want to sign El Allagui, but he has the blank profile picture, and I need my players to have a proper photo...

Going not to bad with Roma got them away from relegation and upto 7th undefeated since I took over in the league thou got put out the cup by lowly Empoli :disappointment: going into Jan transfer window and gonna have to sell sum players as previous manager blew all the transfer budget and its set at £0 :lol: also in Europa got Spurs in the quarter-finals.

Loaded up my Roma save and managed to finish 4th which im happy about as when I got offered the job they were in the relegation zone,also managed to sign afew players on pre-contracts that are worth 5/6million as well as sell afew players to get some transfer funds if needed for new season.

roma1.jpg

Season over at last, good end to the season at least, with 3 wins in 6 and a draw. Beat already promoted Portsmouth in my final

game as well. Now the rebuilding can begin hopefully.

West ham won the league on 110 points, 29 ahead of Pompey, while Rangers are 6 clear with 3 to go.

Some of my new signings for the new season all apart from Benzema(4.7m) were free transfers sold DeRossi for 8m fans fav but a moany cunt so he's off to Palmero,Board have giving me £20m and with player sales just over £30m to spend although dont think I'll be needing anything with all the pre-contracts I got in when had no cash :lol:

romasignings.jpg

Playing as Ajax at the momment.

In the fourth season and i've won the title 3 years in a row. Really wanting to win the champions league in this save. Best i've managed so far is the quarters. Focussing mainly on youth, had quite a few good regens coming through the youth team and i've bought a few good ones too.

Also got the Holland job.

Joined Spartak Moscow during the Russian winter break, they were 10 points behind the leaders Anji - in my second game we beat Anji and then toppled other teams at the top, Lokomotiv, CSKA, Zenit... - just finished the season after about three or so game months of being in charge and won the Russian Premier league on the last day! CSKA were one point ahead going into the last game, I won, they drew, quite impressed with my turn around of Spartak since I took over.

Having a lot of bother selling players. No matter how little I put them up for, or don't specify at all, I still don't even receive any bids. The only players I've shifted are those out of contract.

Brought in 3 players on loan so far though- Bostock and Dean Parrett from Tottenham and Chris Wood from WBA.

I'm struggling to get back in to any game right now guys so I would be eternally grateful if you could help me here.

I want a wee bit of a challenge so I was wondering if one of you could recommend a team to me, doesn't have to be in a top league, hell it doesn't even need to be European. I'm not wanting a team that'll just blast everyone else out of the water, preferably someone that I can rebuild, or build.

I'm being lazy, but this would be very helpful.

I'll throw in a WATP just to sweeten the deal.

WATP :crabflute:

I'm struggling to get back in to any game right now guys so I would be eternally grateful if you could help me here.

I want a wee bit of a challenge so I was wondering if one of you could recommend a team to me, doesn't have to be in a top league, hell it doesn't even need to be European. I'm not wanting a team that'll just blast everyone else out of the water, preferably someone that I can rebuild, or build.

I'm being lazy, but this would be very helpful.

I'll throw in a WATP just to sweeten the deal.

WATP :crabflute:

Atalanta!

If you spend what little money you have wisely you can steadily progress up the table. Or get 2nd place in the 3rd season like me :pipe: