Jelavic Replacement?

wansheet

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the big English clubs have very good reserve players like when Chelsea sold Sinclair to Swansea he was not likely to start at Chelsea but guys like this could be stars for us.I am not sure who we should sign but it would be nice if/when Jela leaves we could get a striker and perhaps a winger like Weiss or Templeton for instance.

The likes of Rhodes is the type of player we will be looking at. Think £2-3M will get him. If successful we should sell him on for £6-8M after a few seasons.

Spot on!and this should be the way forward for us with regards to transfers.speculate to accumulate,no more wasting money on players with no,sell on value

Jordan Rhodes seems like the best bet to me, banging them in for both Scotland U21's and Huddersfield. As long as we get in ahead of a long list of English sides then I can't see him costing all that much. Maybe a couple or a few million? I don't really know the financial situation at Huddersfield but I don't see them being loaded in League 2. Jordan Rhodes is the man for me, already looks quality and he's only 21. So he can only move from strength to strength. I highly doubt our scouting system will ever have even heard of him, we'll likely go for another foreign player. Which could work out great, but I'd prefer a British striker. Solely because he knows and understands the game. And won't need to learn the language. i.e. quicker to gel with the other lads. Time will tell ...

Rhodes is the kind of player we should be looking at. Great potential to make profit. Not sure what they'd want but 2-3m now could be 6-7m back in a couple of years.

fuck potential, if we lose jelavic we need someone who we know will score 15 goals by the end of the season for us

cannot rely on lafferty, naismith and future potential to score the league winning goals (tu)

fuck potential, if we lose jelavic we need someone who we know will score 15 goals by the end of the season for us

cannot rely on lafferty, naismith and future potential to score the league winning goals (tu)

My flabber is well and truly gasted!

Lol , it's like goodwillie all over again .

How many of you have actually watched Jordan Rhodes on a regular basis ? Or are you just creaming your pants over him because he's scored a few goals recently .

We had a player who scored barrowloads of goals not so long ago , yet he wasn't deemed good enough by many as the other parts of his game were lacking .

Hopefully this isn't the next bandwagon for folk to jump on like the goodwillie situation because the chances of us signing him are virtually zero . I don't think I can handle another surge of manic depressants on here when he signs for Wigan or west brom .