Laugh At Bbc Scotland

Chuck_Fickens

To be honest it just makes me sad that an organisation like the BBC can become so corrupted.

Since the 80's we've seen a slow decline in the quality of our braodcasting media across the board as self-interest took precendence over impartiality. But I've never heard of motivations other than money or prestige which makes this religious based bias from BBC Scotland all the more bizarre and saddening.

They have to wake up and realise that the people they are fighting against are largely aethetist and don't wish to pose any threat to their chosen way of life.

I used to take great pride in the BBC being internationally renowned for integrity, impartiality and professionalism. It's a shame that the Scottish wing of the BBC seems so incapable of emulating those qualities.

Well said, The "Beeb" always used to be something to be proud of. Still, most families have a member they arent so proud of haha

Why was Dick Dung at Tyney today? <cr>

Hearts have also blanked the mhedia and we know Rangers have found the bbc out. What was the need for that little prick at todays match?

Free ticket? Free dinner/Drinks? :lol:

I thought when the BBC got banned they were not allowed in the stadium.

To be honest it just makes me sad that an organisation like the BBC can become so corrupted.

Since the 80's we've seen a slow decline in the quality of our braodcasting media across the board as self-interest took precendence over impartiality. But I've never heard of motivations other than money or prestige which makes this religious based bias from BBC Scotland all the more bizarre and saddening.

They have to wake up and realise that the people they are fighting against are largely aethetist and don't wish to pose any threat to their chosen way of life.

Very much agree ... it's sad that the flagship of British broadcasting has fallen away so badly :disappointment:

Ask any expat - which company's reporting are you least interested in / or least interested in paying for - always the BBC I am afraid. Al Jazeera is more popular now. Says it all really.

For world news Al Jazeera and CNN are streets ahead of BBC. For Rangers related news just look at Rangers.co.uk or NewsNow Rangers (ignoring BBC stories of course).

Unless one has a sad interest in "celebrity" gaylords dancing, there is no longer a need for the BBC.

For world news Al Jazeera and CNN are streets ahead of BBC. For Rangers related news just look at Rangers.co.uk or NewsNow Rangers (ignoring BBC stories of course).

Unless one has a sad interest in "celebrity" gaylords dancing, there is no longer a need for the BBC.

I agree mate. There's no need for the BBC, we're forced to pay £100+ for tv and radio that a lot of people don't watch/listen to.

I dont understand how the bbc have an interview with Coisty on their web site, i thought it was a total ban

There is nothing stating he TOLD BBC Scotland any of it... therefore they will most likely have lifted quotes from elsewhere.

TBH I think Radio Scotland coverage of Scottish Football is brilliant.

Great coverage of the games, proper commentry of the game(take note tv) and generally selling our game.

Richard Gordon and the crew do a really good job. I for one enjoy listening to the show whenever I'm in the car.

TBH I think Radio Scotland coverage of Scottish Football is brilliant.

Great coverage of the games, proper commentry of the game(take note tv) and generally selling our game.

Richard Gordon and the crew do a really good job. I for one enjoy listening to the show whenever I'm in the car.

:lol:

A Bill Dance special!