GTA V

DAVIDATDI

I done the same, kept going to start missions, loaded to the start if it then came up mission failed right away :lol:

No point touching it till it's sorted. I'll barely be on till next week now so the cunts better have it sorted by then or i'm going on a darkie rampage in single player. That'll show them! :D

No point touching it till it's sorted. I'll barely be on till next week now so the cunts better have it sorted by then or i'm going on a darkie rampage in single player. That'll show them! :D

I've been playing online for the last hour and a half, makes a change though

From what i'm reading re gta online, missions are boring, you can't go after armour trucks till a certain lvl and to do a heist you need to own an expensive house.

honestly don't think i'm going to bother with the online part of the game that and way to many glitches online

That's me just finished the story, best game ever made, I just hope we don't have to wait another 5 years for the best one

Really? I thought story mode wise it was the worst GTA yet. Game play wise it's untouchable but I still prefer the San Andreas & GTA 4 story modes. Still say San Andreas is the best GTA

Really? I thought story mode wise it was the worst GTA yet. Game play wise it's untouchable but I still prefer the San Andreas & GTA 4 story modes. Still say San Andreas is the best GTA

Think I'm with you there mate.

The story was pretty shite at times. Gameplay was decent. I also don't like how when you die in mid air etc it's already came up wasted and you're nowhere near the ground.

It's a great game but a few bits are piss poor. Some of the freaks missions are pure pish aswell

Still wandering about online like a headless chicken dressed like a tramp with a piss motor. Didn't realise other players could pinch yer cash so upto 3k in bank :/

How do they get yer money? Every time I'm killed I have fuck all :lol:

Think I'm with you there mate.

The story was pretty shite at times. Gameplay was decent. I also don't like how when you die in mid air etc it's already came up wasted and you're nowhere near the ground.

It's a great game but a few bits are piss poor. Some of the freaks missions are pure pish aswell

Aye exactly mate plus the police are cunts online as well, the whole chasing you if you're in a stolen car thing is baws.

Going to my tinhat on and say the game is overrated imo, the story mode seems a bit rushed

Aye exactly mate plus the police are cunts online as well, the whole chasing you if you're in a stolen car thing is baws.

Going to my tinhat on and say the game is overrated imo, the story mode seems a bit rushed

Aye online is pretty hard going. Cops chasing you all the time for driving by in a stoler.