GTA V

DAVIDATDI

That's gallus mate. I'm just trying to get as much money as possible now. Want to buy the shit that costs 175 million etc.

See when you pick a guy up for the airport and have 2 mins to get there, after it he says invest in a company beggining with T, cant remember it offhand but put all your cash in it as it makes you millions in minutes.

Soooooo,the GTA 'conspiracy'....

Has this been mentioned in here yet? Anyone aware of this? In game UFO's in the sky. Secret radio transmissions out at sea. The Mount Chiliad(sp) murial....

Interesting stuff!

I seen that :lol:

Fuck knows if its a red herring or not but ill not be taking the hours out to be finding wee spots in the sea when I don't know what they do :lol:

Ill wait until somebody figures it out then see if its worth the time :D

I've joined the RM Casuals crew, R* id is t4ct1c4lnuk3 and xbox gamertag is INT0 THE ETHER so anyone feel free to add me.

I noticed a few of the boys in the RM crew are on PS3. I know crews go cross platform but I dont think we'll be able to play together. Are there any other xbox users in the crew?

I seen that :lol:

Fuck knows if its a red herring or not but ill not be taking the hours out to be finding wee spots in the sea when I don't know what they do :lol:

Ill wait until somebody figures it out then see if its worth the time :D

One of the ufo sightings requires 100% completion of the game then going to the top of a mountain at a certain time during a thunderstorm or some shit. Definitely wirth checking out.

One of the ufo sightings requires 100% completion of the game then going to the top of a mountain at a certain time during a thunderstorm or some shit. Definitely wirth checking out.

Ill probably do that one and the other two which involve flying up as high as possible in a helicopter as scific points, but I don't fancy coing on a wild goose chase until I know you get something at the end of it :D

Pretty sure it goes live around 12pm GMT today. Wish I had a reason to finish work early but at least I'll be home just after 2.

If anyone wants to kick about add me on XBL - INT0 THE ETHER (the 0 is a zero btw).

I'll add you the night mate when a get in my xbl - II Markk x for anyone else who wants to get a game