Bedoya

krisyrfc

How much money did we buy Bedoya for in August? We were getting him for free in January and hes only played about an hour of football! I know hes had a slight problem with injury but hes been on the bench most games.

:bedoya:

Hmmm, good point. I got ripped to shreds for questioning paying for him on here, but was starting to eat my own words as I've been impressed with him when I have seen him, but unless he starts playing it will look a bit of a waste spending £300k to get him a few months early.

Gives him six months to get used to Ally's tactics, Rangers, and Scottish football.

And gives us six months to ensure he's at a decent fitness level. If we'd waited 6 months we'd have been signing him after 2/3 months after his season had ended.

This 00000042.gif

Needs to adjust to Scottish football

Fair point, but from what I've seen, he hasn't looked out of place in the short time he's been here. Ally and the team were hardly going to predict that though and I guess it wasn't exactly millions spent. Hopefully he'll become a great player for us (tu)

Was the right decision to bring him in when we did. Players can take a long time to adjust and as someone says, he hasn't looked out of place. We have to remember that he hasn't played pro football for that long. Did he not go straight from college football to Sweden?

He has the attributes to become a good player.