I should be really upbeat tonight!

LegendofCoop

But seeing Naisy getting stretchered off was like getting punched in the stomach! Hearing his admission that he thinks it's exactly the same as before doesn't fill me with confidence either.

I just hope to God that it isn't (for Stevie as much as for Rangers) as serious as we fear!

All the best wee man, hope to see you back fully fit in the not too distant future!!

:Naismith:

I have felt exactly the same way all day mate. :disappointment:

The wee man's injury has put a real dampener on what was otherwise a brilliant day for our club.

He is the star man at Ibrox these days and in my opinion he is our most influential player. The most under rated striker in British football too. :Naismith:

Let's just hope Steven makes a full and speedy recovery. (tu)

I have felt exactly the same way all day mate. :disappointment:

The wee man's injury has put a real dampener on what was otherwise a brilliant day for our club.

He is the star man at Ibrox these days and in my opinion he is our most influential player. The most under rated striker in British football too. :Naismith:

Let's just hope Steven makes a full and speedy recovery. (tu)

I hope so too mate!! (tu)

Loved Lafferty's gesture too....deserves some praise for that, although that act alone pretty much confirmed to me that it was a real bad one!!

I hope so too mate!! (tu)

Loved Lafferty's gesture too....deserves some praise for that, although that act alone pretty much confirmed to me that it was a real bad one!!

I'm not Kyles biggest fan but credit where it is due he scored what could prove to be a massive goal for The Rangers today - but I had a lump in my throat the size of a billiard ball when the big man made that tribute to wee Naisy.

Kyle Lafferty went up in my estimation today :clap: - as a player and a man. :lafferty:

After the injuries Naismith has had to come back from and now this.It was a poor tackle by Naismith but I dare say he has had more tackles on him like that than he has done himself.We will be a weaker team without Naismith but somebody else can come in and pick up the slack and stake their own claim to the team.I feel sad for Naismith as he was progressing very well this season but he will be back and the sooner the better.

Surprised we didn't walk away with more than one injury the way those scumcunts were diving into challenges. Although every taig on every taig outlet of the taig media will try to over-emphasise naisy's injury and what it means, we can survive very much so without him. We are not a one man team unlike the bastards from beyond.