*** The Official 'Champions v Dundee Utd' Thread ***

Papa Sasac

the point is he is young and hopefully he learns from it... if he never flicks out his boot at him he never gets sent off. but he did, and he got sent packing..... hopefully he feels enough of a tit in the changing room now to never do it again (tu)

Have to agree to disagree then mate. Flood caught him and he turned and kicked him. Don't like seeing any of our players do that.

I know what you mean... However the ref didn't even seen it and it was a nothing kick, at that time in the game? Think Samaras Stamp on McGregor?

Poor for me.

Decent performance, great result. Some very good passing sequences, not everything came off but its good to see us pass it about.

Disagree a wee bit, thought we were poor today and the scoreline flattered us. But its 3 points in the bag and massive pressure on Motherwell tomorrow to close the gap again (tu)

Disagree a wee bit, thought we were poor today and the scoreline flattered us. But its 3 points in the bag and massive pressure on Motherwell tomorrow to close the gap again (tu)

if theres pressure on motherwell to close the gap what must the shite be feeling :lol: celtic have been shite this season after a win that SHOULD 'spur' them on :) i really cannot see motherwell losing tomorrow :)

Have to agree to disagree then mate. Flood caught him and he turned and kicked him. Don't like seeing any of our players do that.

Just saw the replay again, and was thinking maybe Flood caught Wylde's foot when clearing the ball out. Only explanation I can figure (other than Flood is a rhat and deserves it any time it can be given.).

I know what you mean... However the ref didn't even seen it and it was a nothing kick, at that time in the game? Think Samaras Stamp on McGregor?

Poor for me.

Yip, it always seems to be us that these wee flicks/kicks gets picked up on. The fat black rocket should have just blown for FT, then to go on and book Bartley also was a farce.

I cant see us appealing this one but you never know.

Anyhoo, 15 points, GIRFUY!! (tu)

Yip, it always seems to be us that these wee flicks/kicks gets picked up on. The fat black rocket should have just blown for FT, then to go on and book Bartley also was a farce.

I cant see us appealing this one but you never know.

Anyhoo, 15 points, GIRFUY!! (tu)

thats us lost wylde now for probably 3 games.

Always has me laughing, I wish he could do all the games. :)

Better than cunt Burley on ESPN or the pair of just clatty bastard on skysports.

Calling Bartley 'the enforcer' had me on the ground for about 20 minutes!

Better than cunt Burley on ESPN or the pair of just clatty bastard on skysports.

Calling Bartley 'the enforcer' had me on the ground for about 20 minutes!

When the incident happened with Flood and Wylde he said "what a surprise, that wee wiry guy Flood in amongst it, Dynamo was here earlier, if he could magic him away I'd be all for that", brilliant!!!!

The commentator was more entertaining than the football. Still, another win. :-)

He is taking over from rugbys Bill Mc Claren in phrases brilliant stuff

and the Ulster Gazelle he had to mention him :lol: :lol:

gregg wylde is at a train staion near you the Kirkintollock Express

and dorian goian came back from the aberdeen game and is now made from granite . loveTom legend rangers Tv