Celtic launch bid to hijack Rangers move for defender

boss

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Gingers can be beautiful, but they tend to be the exception.

Best thing was her dad lived literally round the corner from Ibrox and he was a taxi driver so if you ever needed a lift home from Ibrox it was a case of ... "oh Jo, where's yer da?" lol :pipe:

Best thing was her dad lived literally round the corner from Ibrox and he was a taxi driver so if you ever needed a lift home from Ibrox it was a case of ... "oh Jo, where's yer da?" lol :pipe:

:lol: Outstanding man.

Cannot get that description of her minge out my head.

You ever thought of writing? Maybe some fanfic? :pipe:

:lol: Outstanding man.

Cannot get that description of her minge out my head.

You ever thought of writing? Maybe some fanfic? :pipe:

What ginger minge fanfic? Na mate I'm a brunette man.

We all have our regrets in life and Jo was mine. :pipe:

Daily Record

Exclusive: Celtic launch bid to hijack Rangers move for defender Glenn Loovens

Aug 13 2008 By Keith Jackson

CELTIC have launched a dramatic bid to sign the centre-half Walter Smith wants as a replacement for Carlos Cuellar.

Record Sport can reveal Parkhead chief executive Peter Lawwell has opened talks with Cardiff City in an attempt to thrash out a price for Dutch stopper Glenn Loovens and gazump his crisis-hit rivals.

The news will come as a bombshell to beleaguered Rangers manager Smith who asked the Ibrox hierarchy to snap Loovens up last month.

Smith's need to sign up the player is greater than ever following the controversial sale of Cuellar to Aston Villa.

But Lawwell is determined to beat him to the 24-year-old who turned in a highly impressive display AGAINST Gordon Strachan's side in a pre-season friendly in Portugal last month.

Sources in Cardiff believe Lawwell has already moved closer to meeting the £2.5million price tag set by Bluebirds chairman Peter Risdale - and that the player is excited at the possibility of Champions League football.

Loovens is now waiting anxiously to hear if an agreement can be reached with either club.

The former Feyenoord defender has been holding out for a move to Rangers for most of the summer and believed a deal would be done after a stylish display in that win over Celtic.

But the move has been left on standby as Smith's summer disintegrated into crisis with the humiliating Euro exit in Lithuania followed by Cuellar's departure.

Rangers chief executive Martin Bain has remained in talks with Loovens' advisers but could not agree a deal with Ridsdale and now faces the nightmare scenario of being beaten to the punch by Lawwell.

Timmy must have thought they were getting Beckenbauer after reading that :pipe:

Stokes last week - "Aye pyoor just turned the corner after beating Hibs 4-1 in the League Cup. Gonna win the treble"

5pm on Saturday.

Lennon - "Stokes, see you ya wee nyaff! WHIT YE SAYING SHITE LIKE THAT FUR. AM GONNA EAT YER WEANS"

Or give them to Mulgrew.

Any more of these articles?

KRIS COMMONS has cranked up the Old Firm heat by claiming Celtic are younger, fitter and better than Rangers.

The Hoops new boy, an instant fans' favourite thanks to goals in the Co-op Cup semi and on his Old Firm debut two weeks ago, will finally take his Parkhead bow this afternoon.

And the Scotland star insists Neil Lennon's side have the edge and energy to leave leggy Gers behind.

Defeat today would leave Walter Smith's troops eight points adrift with two games in hand.

Asked if he thought Celtic were simply better than their rivals, Commons said: "Yes.

"We're a younger side - a fitter, healthier team. The mentality in the changing-room is that we're hungry, we want to win.

KRIS COMMONS is looking to power his way to glory with Celtic - after another close season of bulking up.

:lol: :lol: Aye hes done that the fat cunt

as long as its a horizontal gravestone so i can dance on the fucking thing before dumping a massivle shite on it :D

ever since i witnessed first hand him using the term "orange bastards" ive hated the cunt, used to dislike him but now its hatred of the auld bitter bigotted bastard

hopefully the next lisbon lions commemorative DVD has an "in memory of billy mcneil" stamped on it

When and where did he say orange bastards?

Daily Record

Exclusive: Celtic launch bid to hijack Rangers move for defender Glenn Loovens

Aug 13 2008 By Keith Jackson

CELTIC have launched a dramatic bid to sign the centre-half Walter Smith wants as a replacement for Carlos Cuellar.

Record Sport can reveal Parkhead chief executive Peter Lawwell has opened talks with Cardiff City in an attempt to thrash out a price for Dutch stopper Glenn Loovens and gazump his crisis-hit rivals.

The news will come as a bombshell to beleaguered Rangers manager Smith who asked the Ibrox hierarchy to snap Loovens up last month.

Smith's need to sign up the player is greater than ever following the controversial sale of Cuellar to Aston Villa.

But Lawwell is determined to beat him to the 24-year-old who turned in a highly impressive display AGAINST Gordon Strachan's side in a pre-season friendly in Portugal last month.

Sources in Cardiff believe Lawwell has already moved closer to meeting the £2.5million price tag set by Bluebirds chairman Peter Risdale - and that the player is excited at the possibility of Champions League football.

Loovens is now waiting anxiously to hear if an agreement can be reached with either club.

The former Feyenoord defender has been holding out for a move to Rangers for most of the summer and believed a deal would be done after a stylish display in that win over Celtic.

But the move has been left on standby as Smith's summer disintegrated into crisis with the humiliating Euro exit in Lithuania followed by Cuellar's departure.

Rangers chief executive Martin Bain has remained in talks with Loovens' advisers but could not agree a deal with Ridsdale and now faces the nightmare scenario of being beaten to the punch by Lawwell.

I'm LOOVENS it 21.gif

:lol:

Can't stop laughing at "the mentality in the dressing room is that we're hungry"

There's hungry, Kris, and then there's "I just ate Tomas Brolin" hungry.

:lol: Your attitude to Commons reminds me so much of mine to Chris 'The Cunt' Sutton.

A couple of jobbies the pair of them.

:lol: Your attitude to Commons reminds me so much of mine to Chris 'The Cunt' Sutton.

A couple of jobbies the pair of them.

I used to be the same about Sutton :lol: Commons is very much the true heir of Sutton as far as my most loathed scum players go.