Linesman mccrossan is a dhirty bhead

BLUEDIGNITY

Wylde should remeber he plays for the champions who are 15 points clear, if he farts he'll get a yellow.

Papac's booking was equally outrageous, got kicked asks the linesman to do his job and gets booked for his trouble.

This (tu) Red card or not, you cant just try to kick an opponent and hope to get away with it. The Rangers players should know better than anyone that shitty refs are taking a close look at every one of their actions on the pitch. It was stupid but now what? We can moan all we want, but i dont think we will win a possible appeal.

Well having seen the highlights now there isn't much arguing with the red, Wylde was bloody stupid.

Yes it wasn't much but by the rules of the game you can't kick-out at all without it being violent conduct, and anyone who does should know better.

yes wylde deserved a red. so did flood ,then bartley gets booked for pushing flood but a think its dixon runs in and pushes bartley and gets no punishment.bocanegra gets sent away from the incident by the linesman for asking why and the worst was papac getting booked for getting fly kicked in the hip and all he did was ask the linesman why didnt he see it. the cunt was shite all day. the one where russel pushed papac into the corner flag and the ref gave the foul whent the linesman pointed for a throw in to united.

another tim linesman is billy baxter. he was my advisor in college and always had the usual gers/f****n banter and a couple of years later see him flagging beasley offside at shittodrie and we drew 1-1. never been so angry, camera went to him, i stood up and shouted thats that wee f****n cunt and the commentator said "linesman billy baxter....." I would have smashed his face in if i could

What school do you go to?

I know John personally and I definitely wouldn't say he's a 'die hard' tim in any way.

Abuse has been sent his way mind you :pipe:

Kilsyth academy.

Maybe a slight exaggeration with 'die hard' but is definitely a Celtic supporter.

He's been getting some grief at school haha