Motherwell v Celtic

G.E.C.

Better starting 11 as I say. As for squad. Would you still think we were better if we got a couple more injuries like McGregor and Jelavic?

In Alexander we have a very good replacement for Shagger.

Some people seem to be trying very hard to big the taigs up...

Well name them and let them explain there version on things without your blind loyal push you freely spout, I think we all know our faults it's just some get a wee kick from constantly putting the negatives out there whilst others may just wanna enjoy winning, being top and getting one over our many rivals, so name them and I'm sure they have opinions on negatives but just would rather be positive.

Why do you want to take the thread off topic and look for arguments? There are over 30000 members on here.

I dont need to name anyone, there is debate in almost every thread in the Bears Den with all sorts of different members having good healthy debate about our players. Its not hard to miss.

That seems to be the limit of some folks ambitions sadly, "getting one over our rivals", thats not enough for this bear and thankfully for most other bears.

According to some on here Alexander is not that good and Kello is better. wacko.gif

IMHO only losing Naismith and Jelavic are massive blows, I believe we have replacements for everyone else.

Tbh we could have afforded to lose Jela had we signed a striker in the summer. I still think that Naisy will be a miss but we have cover in the area Naisy has been playing. Jela is the only one that we would struggle without if he was missing for a period of 2-3 months

Better starting 11 as I say. As for squad. Would you still think we were better if we got a couple more injuries like McGregor and Jelavic?

Ifs and butts. We are better throughout imo, better squad and starting eleven, they are full of passengers

We had 13 players out injured when we went to Fir Park, 13, and we blew Well away, played better than Selik and got a better result. Too many folk, especially the mhedia are desperate to forget this.

;)

In Alexander we have a very good replacement for Shagger.

Some people seem to be trying very hard to big the taigs up...

To say they have a bigger squad isnt a big up to them. We have been skint and not able to buy much in recent years its hardly a surprise

Why do you want to take the thread off topic and look for arguments? There are over 30000 members on here.

I dont need to name anyone, there is debate in almost every thread in the Bears Den with all sorts of different members having good healthy debate about our players. Its not hard to miss.

That seems to be the limit of some folks ambitions sadly, "getting one over our rivals", thats not enough for this bear and thankfully for most other bears.

That's a cop out I'm afraid, start a new thread with your views then challenge them instead of constant comments about blind loyal etc, makes sense to be honest, and the thread is already sidetracked, u can put it back by doing as I mention

To say they have a bigger squad isnt a big up to them. We have been skint and not able to buy much in recent years its hardly a surprise

I think you would be surprised if you actually look at the size of the Rangers squad :sherlock:

Its not the small threadbare squad it once was

I have only been a member since last September so you my friend have the wrong guy.

You know i can take it. :)

U sure, same guy I was riccibluenose and your very first post whenever it was I remember, an you had a dig at posters on here also

That's a cop out I'm afraid, start a new thread with your views then challenge them instead of constant comments about blind loyal etc, makes sense to be honest, and the thread is already sidetracked, u can put it back by doing as I mention

doh What an idiot. It makes no sense. If you are so bothered, you start it.

No i made that up. doh

Behave yourself and admit you were talking shite.

(tu)

So u won't name any of the blind loyal and give them an opportunity to put there side accross cause there are too many members, so u don't know who they are but jst like coining the phrase around for the crack. what was it if Walter wins th league your off this site

I cant agree, maybe last season but we better them through every area I think, our defence is the best in the league, we got best striker in league and Lafferty is better than hooper imo. Midfield I would say they are shocking and I don't even need go onto keepers do I.

Lafferty is not better than Hooper, we both know that's a whopper you've come out with there.

So u won't name any of the blind loyal and give them an opportunity to put there side accross cause there are too many members, so u don't know who they are but jst like coining the phrase around for the crack. what was it if Walter wins th league your off this site

No nor do i need to. :lol:

I know who they are, they know who they are but there is no place for that debate here.