Motherwell v Celtic

G.E.C.

Yeah. Too big, too strong, too fast and too good for Well. They have strength in depth in abundance.

We are so lucky they have had a very poor start to the league.

That's absolute nonsense.

We are top because we are unbeaten.

Ahahah Lemon doing a interview after the match because they won :lol:

Its amazing how the inbred that is Lennon always says how fantastic his team were. and when they draw or lose he blames every single one of them, and asks if they really want to be here etc. Thats not what good managers do.

Lennon is a wanker and always will be.

The league is done if Celtic and any board members think that's a good performance I'd be astonished. There was absolutely nothing between those teams. And Lennon thinks that's brilliant.

He always does when they win. Even if they were utter shite. Thats the difference between Rangers managers and ra sellicks managers. They always big up there team say nothing good about anyone else.

if that was Rangers that just scraped a win, McCoist would be saying it was a tough game for us, we weren't at our best and give credit to the other team.

Lennon plays his only card ever (disgraceful really for a manager) and brings on the tramp, score a clatty offside goal and the man thinks he's a genius for his inspired substitution. And when I say inspired I really mean uninspired, mind-numbingly predictable and pitiful. Celtic are a terminal case, and I am very much relishing showing up at the piggery being at least 15 points clear. The way he celebrates a goal isn't in joy or euphoria or even relief, it's sheer gloating. There's a reason the gap between us and them is massive and will continue to grow

The league is done if Celtic and any board members think that's a good performance I'd be astonished. There was absolutely nothing between those teams. And Lennon thinks that's brilliant.

But we keep getting told on here by our own fans, a win is a win. Performance doesnt matter, its all about 3 points and thats what you get when you win whether you are shite or brilliant.

We cant have it both ways.

Whether we like it or not, its a good 3 points for them.