Motherwell v Celtic

G.E.C.

Lennon plays his only card ever (disgraceful really for a manager) and brings on the tramp, score a clatty offside goal and the man thinks he's a genius for his inspired substitution. And when I say inspired I really mean uninspired, mind-numbingly predictable and pitiful. Celtic are a terminal case, and I am very much relishing showing up at the piggery being at least 15 points clear. The way he celebrates a goal isn't in joy or euphoria or even relief, it's sheer gloating. There's a reason the gap between us and them is massive and will continue to grow

If a Rangers player had the ability to do a run like that we would also be hailing him as some genius. Lets not let our bitterness get in the way of a good goal.

You are right about how he celebrates goals, it makes me sick, and i am sure he knows exactly what he is doing, the bigot bheast.

Not too sure about that mate. Inverness is a hard venue, Terry will have them up for it and ICT are on the back of a fantastic result by winning 6-3 at Killie.

I don't know, it'll be interesting, but I'm not holding my breath.

Well another 90 mins played for them, and they are 12 points behind , and if you listened to that fanny ion the ESPN studio all that is they beat Dunfermline and win the remaining three old form games they are top!!

Ok he said that's what rasellic fans will be thinking.

1 So he must be one to know what they are thinking

2 He by that comment is saying they will WIN that's right WIN every game.

Now if they beat Dunfermline with their game in hand and none of the two of us drops points it's down to 9...BUT what happens for some strange reason they don't!!

We are 12 points in front end of story, would you rather be in their shoes or ours. (forget the fact they are mhanks)

And yes was great to see him be interviewed once again shows him up for the lying little fuckin rhat faced cunt he is, re he's not well to be interviewed prior to the game.

12 Points and superior goal difference and our next few games , we on current form should take max points.

Has nothing to do with my post but cant argue with that. Of course we are.

It has everything to do with your post. You said we're lucky they have been so poor, as if we'd be in trouble if they weren't. Only one of our results this season has been remotely contingent on Celtic's performance and we would have been expected to win that anyway. Celtic could have had a fine start to the season and we could still expect to be top of the table.

It has everything to do with your post. You said we're lucky they have been so poor, as if we'd be in trouble if they weren't. Only one of our results this season has been remotely contingent on Celtic's performance and we would have been expected to win that anyway. Celtic could have had a fine start to the season and we could still expect to be top of the table.

Ifs, buts and maybes.

Dont get that. <cr>

Your Rly quick defending the scum with comments on here yet if we look on our own in a positive light you always seem to have a wee twist on things. U give them too much credit and give us not enough

McCourt is pish.

You'll probably call me bitter, but hey ho.

I agree and i dont know if you are or not, i dont take notice of your posts much.

Worzel does have a good level of close control and very good dribbling ability, thats about all he has, he obviously cant last 90 mins, not that he needs to of course in this shite league.

Ah right, then he is clearly picking me up wrong and not for the first time.

To be fair, you do post a lot of shite and then usually end up arguing against your original stance...........or have I picked all that up wrong as well?

If a Rangers player had the ability to do a run like that we would also be hailing him as some genius. Lets not let our bitterness get in the way of a good goal.

You are right about how he celebrates goals, it makes me sick, and i am sure he knows exactly what he is doing, the bigot bheast.

This, for instance, is either comedy genius or genuine idiocy. Breath-takingly funny either way.

As do i, that seems to be my problem with the blind loyal on here.

Can't help thinking that blind loyalty is at least a more endearing trait than blind pessimism. And, in the present instance, blind loyalty is at least backed up by the results. The motivation for your blind pessimism escapes me.