Next set of fixtures looking good?

loch71

It's better than the bhoys :angel:

I actually don't think it is!

The Tic is the name given by the average tarrier because they canny pronounce the 'Si' sound at the start of Celtic cause they've nae fucking teeth!

Anyone that refers to they cunts as the tic should be corrected!

As for the Bhoys, any cunt that puts a silent H anywhere mock themselves enough as it is!

I actually don't think it is!

The Tic is the name given by the average tarrier because they canny pronounce the 'Si' sound at the start of Celtic cause they've nae fucking teeth!

Anyone that refers to they cunts as the tic should be corrected!

As for the Bhoys, any cunt that puts a silent H anywhere mock themselves enough as it is!

:( I didn't think the h was meant to be silent.

Seems like a decent set fixtures ahead for Rangers but we can take nothing for granted. We'll end up doing the hard bit properly and stumbling at the easy bit, lol.

Naisy will be a huge loss going forward but hopefully someone will step up to the plate. They always seem to do at our club so i'm not overly worried.

On paper we should pump them but it was the exact same last year and look how that went, never get confident now for an old firm after that day :(

Don't think I've ever been so confident for an Old Firm game in my life, and we got pumped :anguish:

It might just be an old cliche but form definitely does go out of the window on Old Firm day!

Don't think I've ever been so confident for an Old Firm game in my life, and we got pumped :anguish:

It might just be an old cliche but form definitely does go out of the window on Old Firm day!

Was the exact same mate couldn't see a way we were going to lose that game and thought we could romp them 4 or 5 ! never again will I be so confident.