1 player who you would like us to sign in January?

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good shout mate, prefer him to Bannan myself. Would be a great addition to right midfield..

As you said he's constantly on the bench, don't think he's even started a game yet? Comes of the bench often but that's not enough for a kid his age who needs game time. Although would he come up here? Sure clubs in championship and EPL would look at him as a good loan signing.

Ally should get on the phone to McLeish to see if it's possible. (tu)

Likewise (tu)

Just had a check, I think his only starts have been in the Cups and that is two appearances. I'm really not sure? We can only try and find out. McLeish certainly wouldn't underestimate how much it would help the boy playing up here.

Seen alot people suggesting David Templeton and I do like him alot, but Hearts actually have a player in their under 19's at the moment who is an almost identical player to Templeton with more potential IMO. The lad is called Jamie Walker, seen him play against Hibs 19's last weekend and he's obviously still raw but a great talent.

I actually think he's just went out on loan to Raith Rovers to gain some first team experience along with a couple of other Hearts players but it's someone I would like the club to be taking a real look at.

There's another boy in the same situation, David Smith, another boy playing for club and country above his age level at times.

They have a few admirers mate so keep updated.

Was he a Bear? Someone told me he was. On FM I always used to p/exchange him with Chris Burke :lol:

Craig Beattie was and maybe still is a bear your maybe getting mixed up with him I would be shocked if Ross Wallace is one of us though was he not one of the guys involved in the hartson iraoke a few years back along with pearson.

There's another boy in the same situation, David Smith, another boy playing for club and country above his age level at times.

They have a few admirers mate so keep updated.

Yeah Walker, Smith and Jason Holt all went to Raith on loan from Hearts, three cracking players.

Realistically, maybe Templeton at £500k if we're talking SPL players. If we had him and Aluko then it means we'll have ooptions in the absence of Wylde.

We definitely need a bit of creativity.

ps, I'd like Ortiz given more game time. Of the three midfielders we signed he has shown more promise than Bedoya and McKay put together. Not impressed with Bedoya at all. Jury still out on McKay.

If we're needing a striker, I think we'd be wise to look at Nicky Maynard from Bristol City.

No-one's ever taken a chance on him and he'd be cheaper (I think) than Rhodes, but the guy doesn't stop scoring.

He'd be atleast £5m but certainly worse than Rhodes as he is lazy, overrated and isn't even good in the air. He's a great finisher but if we want that we could buy Boyd for cheaper.

Continuing the talk of young signings such as Smith etc. I like the potential of Keith Watson, Scott Robinson and Peter Pawlett.

Also I think Gary Mackay-Steven is better than Russell.

Every Hearts fan I know, are pretty much bewildered that Scott Robinson doesn't play week-in-week-out. I'm sure he was MOTM for Hearts at White Hart Lane..