1 player who you would like us to sign in January?

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm. Jamie Murphy or Johnny Russell.

And Ryo Miyachi on loan. He really impressed on loan at feyenoord and doubt he will get much game time after christmas especially since Arsenal will prob be out of the Carling Cup. Have no doubts he would rip SPL defences to shreads. Personally i think hes better than weiss , quicker , just as skillfull and can cross with both feet and cross well.

ive not been on for a while ..but how the fuck where we not showing interest in sandaza when he was available ..

st johnstone can afford a player that gave our defence a rough ride on saturday and looked comfortable on the ball .

murray davidson is another tbh ...fuck knows why our coaches etc cant see this ..but st johnstones can ..

ive not been on for a while ..but how the fuck where we not showing interest in sandaza when he was available ..

st johnstone can afford a player that gave our defence a rough ride on saturday and looked comfortable on the ball .

murray davidson is another tbh ...fuck knows why our coaches etc cant see this ..but st johnstones can ..

Hes pish ffs, our midfield allowed it to be open season on our defence.

Would quite like us to go back in for Verhoek or a striker, would love Rudnevs but maybe a bit unrealistic.

Also I would love to see Albert Adomah at Ibrox always a stand out when I've seen him for Bristol City.

Does that Rudnevs boy play with Lech Poznan?

If it is him then I would be delighted to get him, him and big Jelavic upfront would be amazing!

I think we need a striker to partner Jelavic. I do believe Lafferty is a good enough player to partner him but Lafferty is far too inconsistent in my opinion and another quality striker would give him some competition up there. I would love to get Mohammed Abdelaoue but it is very unlikely, doubt we could afford him.

We need a controlling centre mid to partner Davis. Davis is a brilliant player when he plays his best but stuck in the middle with Edu not doing much is holding him back I think. McKay looks like a good player though, given time he could be the answer. I would love to get James Morrison, he has expressed his desire to play for Rangers one day but we couldn't afford him.

We also need a wide man now that Naismith is out for the season and from what I have seen of Bedoya so far I am not impressed. Ortiz does look like he could come good given time and we need Wylde's pace on the left so I hope we can buy someone to play wide right. I think someone like Robert Snodgrass would do a good job.