My boy is going to his first game

Der Hammer

I can't afford to go normally but seen the fantastic deal the club is doing with the 2 adults and 2 kids for £20. I'll be going along with my dad,my nephew and most importantly my wee boy will be getting his first taste of the best team in the world in a stadium that still makes me act like a wee boy when i get near it.Well done to Rangers for deals like this and i seriously can't wait till the Dunfermline game to see the wee mans face.

Hope he enjoys it mate.

as said well done gers for doing the deal.

I was talking to my mate the other night and he was saying "when is right to take his wee fella to the brox"

we kinda settled on 3 or 4 so he could understand (a little at least) what it was all about.

his missus reconed about 8 or 10 would have been better (fucking woman have no clue sometimes)

although his wee fella is only 6 months just now we are making the preparations for his big day out - lol

got my boy going at 4 and now at 8 he rarely misses a home game with my nephew and my brother in law. sometimes I take him to away games and he loves it, being in with all the boys and being made feel like he's the most important guy there by all my mates on the bus. have to buy him a pint of coke as he says "everyone else has big glasses why cant I?"

anyway this year is his first trip to the girodome and that is all he's talking about, Xmas has nearly been forgot...

I can't afford to go normally but seen the fantastic deal the club is doing with the 2 adults and 2 kids for £20. I'll be going along with my dad,my nephew and most importantly my wee boy will be getting his first taste of the best team in the world in a stadium that still makes me act like a wee boy when i get near it.Well done to Rangers for deals like this and i seriously can't wait till the Dunfermline game to see the wee mans face.

Hope everyone has great day mate and we score enough goals to make your lad pleased about his first game.

Remember when I took my son to his first game was against Clydebank he was just about 3. Ground was empty we sat in the mainstand and a pal was in front of us , so he said and him over and for me to climb over the wooden barrier that seperted the front part of the main stand

Steward come up and said if you and your son cross into that section putting you out fo the ground. now there must have been a max of 10.000 in the ground and in that 2000 max in main. What made matters worse after about 20 mins my son grabs my arm and said dad this is boring can we go home. Pre Souness days.

Brilliant, hope he enjoys it (tu)

Well done to the club for doing this too, very good move for the club and the fans.

I was 9 years old for my first game and will cherish it for the rest of my life. Remember the whole thing, getting on the Subway at Buchanan St, the game, always remember two guys singing TBB with a Union Flag down Edmiston Drive after the game.

Happy days :21:

. I always thought mines was the Real Madrid in 63 but my old man told me it was against Fiorentina at Ibrox in the final. I was 8 then.

Got both the programmes from those games! I even know my old mans first game, that was the Cup Semi v Dundee Utd in 63 at Hampden.

Mine was Parma in 99. I've been told it was one of the best atmospheres ever at Ibrox so I started on a high! I'm a bit of a good luck charm, I've never seen us drop points when I've been at the game!

Well that is it settled then, you are getting kidnapped and never to leave these shores again 21.gif

Just another wee thing to add,i only phoned the ticket office yesterday morning at 10am and got my tickets through the door this morning so all in all with the prices and the speedy service i would like to say well done to Rangers,CHAMPIONS on and off the field.

Cheers for the messages guys i am so excited for the wee man, we will be in BF5 and as he swears like a trooper the Dunfermline fans better get ready for some abuse.

:lol:

That was the only place I was allowed to swear in front of my old man, always got warned not to repeat anything I'd heard at the games at School or in front of my maw. Naturally I made a mental note of every single profanity I heard at Ibrox and impressed my pals at School with my vast vocabulary.

He'll have a brilliant day out that I'm sure.

:lol:

That was the only place I was allowed to swear in front of my old man, always got warned not to repeat anything I'd heard at the games at School or in front of my maw. Naturally I made a mental note of every single profanity I heard at Ibrox and impressed my pals at School with my vast vocabulary.

He'll have a brilliant day out that I'm sure.

He was leaning out the window last week and shouts to my brother-in-law "see you later mudda-fukka" couldn't stop laughing,which is wrong.

Thanks for mentioning this mate, i've got myself the same deal now and also making it the wee mans 1st game hes 4,

bout time he saw his hero Shagger in the flesh. The mrs will be coming aswell shes a former taig but can't stand TLB so i've converted her.