broadfoot wanting a square go with fans

j1mgg

At the time i thought he was shouting at McGregor as i was queuing to get out, he has no right to shout at anyone. If only they showed that sort of passion during the game, no effort from most of the players today.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mind in about 06 he played against dumbarton in a friendly for st mirren. Someone th yr above me was 17 at the time was playing for dumbarton and he done fine agsint broadfoot, think it ended up 2 each. Just shows u he seemed like a third division player lol. Doesnt matterif it was a friendly or nt he got done by a kid whos nw playing for a local amateur team.

He was absolutely horrendous going forward today, made a couple good tackles in defence but that doesn't make up for turning inside EVERY TIME he went forward and punting a hopeless ball into the box for that big Sissoko to just clear. Him shouting at the fans is totally unacceptable and he shouldn't be allowed to get away with it IMO, doesn't matter what they were shouting at him, a Rangers player should have the class to ignore it.

The thing that annoys me about the team selection is that Whittaker is a MUCH better left back than Broadfoot and Broadfoot plays right back a hell of a lot better than he plays at left back, why not swap them?

Disgraceful attitude shown time and time again from a guy that actually has a great attitude when it comes to trying to make the most of what little ability he has

Seems to have gone to his head though.

Quality wise the buck stops with who picks him though he doesn't put his own name on the team sheet.

My mate, told me this.. "mate you seen the seat a was in right behind the post 4 rows up?

well broadfoot was standing on the front post marking a corner or free kick whatever, somebody in the chadwick starts shouting fucking pish rangers cos

it wis fuckin pish he had a right to shout it and broadfoot turns around to the fans and starts laughing and smiling.

so we all started shouting at him telling him it wisny fuckin funny were getting beat off kilmarnock and he started pointing nd shouting shit at fans and

pointing outside the ground as if to signal a square go just as a corner was abt to get taken so then the final whistle went and he came back up to the stand and starting pointing and aw this and he ran up the tunnel still pointing outside"

A few years ago, you could at least say "Ok, not the best footballer, but he's got a great attitude."

Nowadays, not only is he still a limited footballer, but his attitude is one of the worst. Saying we wouldn't aim to compete in the Champions League, publicly telling Bougherra that he should move, coming out with that "I'll have to leave if I don't get first team football" soundbyte...it screams of primadonna.

I'll be glad the day he leaves this club.

Agreed 100%

I want Ian Black to end him then die.

You should be banned ya dick. I know broadfoot can be shite but he wasn't the worse player on the park for us. And to want him to die is taking it to far.

FFS 1st defeat in the league all season and too many cunts take it too far.

You should be banned ya dick. I know broadfoot can be shite but he wasn't the worse player on the park for us. And to want him to die is taking it to far.

Think he means Ian Black to die once he's ended Broadfoot...still OTT tho! <cr>

Hearts, first game of season, offers fans out

St Mirren, October, offers fans in enclosure out at final whistle.

Today, as above.

Kilmarnock home, Offers Pascali a fight in tunnel

Pre Season - If Im not played, Im off.

Have family who are St Mirren fans and they said that he offered fans out on 2 or 3 occasions in his final season. (Fans abusing because he was signing for us on a bosman).

Clearly likes to be confrontational and it's only a matter of time before he offers the wrong fan(s) out and ends up chinned.

No, Ian Black. Why would anyone think I wanted a Rangers player to die? You're all disgraceful.

Ya dick.