Why do people Hate Kirk Broadfoot ?

Redsox1

i find it hilarious that the players that get the most stick on here have only conceded 7 league goals all season, and 2 of them were keeper howlers

edu, whittaker, broadfoot, mcculloch

4 defense minded players that have contributed to us losing only 5 goals (no0t including shaggers howlers)

Whereas jelavic, davis, lafferty, mccoist amongst others continually get full backing even though we struggle to break down a kilmarnock team that is fucking woeful at the back

i bet if any of the 4 defensive players named above were N.Irish they would get away with fucking murder

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) the celtic game you mentioned did we lose it 1 -0 ? no yet only 1 player gets the blame.

5) alot of your arguments are hearsay and paper talk. I`m sure there is far worse than him at Ibrox if you believe the media.

2) Players make mistakes, the reason I blame him is that his mistake goes against a cardinal rule of defense. Turn your striker away from goal, it's defending 101.

5) If I can't believe hearsay, and I can't believe the media - how do I get information?

For all those out there shitting on broatfoots ability as a player, actually shut up.

If he's so shit then how are you lot not playing for rangers?

last season in the champions league i was impressed by him.

this thread is so bigoted its unreal. What a muppet

:wanker:

Choose another career perhaps, who is claiming to be a football player? And if I am honest I could actually do better than Broadfoot so if he gets in the team yes is your answer I could play for Rangers, ill send my you tube video to Super Ally.

Moving on...

For all those out there shitting on broatfoots ability as a player, actually shut up.

this thread is so bigoted its unreal.

If you are such a good judge, why are you not a manager. But right enough i can see why not.

An ordinary player with delusions of grandure.

His attitude towards those who pay some of his wages sucks .

Its all about attitude and his is poor when faced with criticism.

For the record nobody hates him .just a poor player who has a poor attitude , and at the moment there are a few players who are poor ,but their attitude towards the critics isnt the same.

They just get on with it.

He doesnt.

Thats a problem At the moment we are hitting a nad patch on the park,and when defeats start coming that sorts the men from the boys on the park.

Your move next Kirk.

Whats it to be .Teddys out the cot or step up and play.

If you are such a good judge, why are you not a manager. But right enough i can see why not.

I would guess that very few on these boards are professional footballers and even less have managerial experience at that level. Does that mean, without that, people are not allowed to pass judgement or opinion? Be a pretty fucking quiet forum if so!

I was a proffesional soldier for 16 years and would never show that type of indiscipline at my job .

The guy is payed a fortune so he should man up and play football instead of confronting football fans .Fool he is and should be honoured to pull on the shirt for Rangers Football Club.

I don't hate him ... I do however dislike him very much.

1. He is Shite

2. He seems to think he isn't

3. His interview about leaving if he wasn't a starter in the Summer was crazy.

4. He is Thick

5. He has been in trouble more than he should of for leathering people.

6. His attitude on the park ie. arguing with fans and blaming others when he is shit really grates with me.

I'd much rather he wasn't at the Club.

this.

I was a proffesional soldier for 16 years and would never show that type of indiscipline at my job .

if you were trained as a general soldier and they gave you a sniping job, and then after perhaps missing your target you got dogs abuse for it from people not even in the army wouldnt you be pissed off

broadfoot was spotted at st mirren as a centre half, since coming here he's been a centre half less than 10 times, probably less than 5, yet being put into right back and left back the guy hasnt ever once decided to say "fuck this2 and go in a strop, he gives 100% every game in a position he wasnt even signed for

it frightening that a right footed centre half played out of position at left back gets more dogs abuse than our EPL experienced midfielder and captain who must surely now be classed as AWOL as he has been fucking missing for weeks now

this thread is so bigoted its unreal.

Bigoted? Are you smoking crack. What on earth is bigoted about this thread?

Your case becomes flawed when you notice that Edu has been one of our better players this season.

Your just being silly now! He loses the ball more than anoy other player panics when he gets the ball never looks to get on the ball and runs around making it look like he is working but really all he is doing is running away from play. The only thing I ever see him do is lose the ball then bring the player down to try and get it back.

FACT!

Your just being silly now! He loses the ball more than anoy other player panics when he gets the ball never looks to get on the ball and runs around making it look like he is working but really all he is doing is running away from play. The only thing I ever see him do is lose the ball then bring the player down to try and get it back.

FACT!

It seems to me that Edu gets criticised no matter how he plays. He breaks up the play well and distributes it well most of the time but for some reason people just like to focus only on the flaws of his game and ignore anything good.