***The Official Hibernian v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

If you look towards our reserves and that's what you do when you are short of bodies due to injury and suspension, then in a attacking sense. The likes of Bendiksen and Fleck are in form.

What we have done is just looked to shape a team out of establish names, instead of what's best for the overall shape of our team.

fleck in form, how u work that out, u don't know the crack but my gripe is all the pathetic comments about ally when we are four clear,

Talk about giving the team a chance, all the pros on here think they know allies job and what he should be doing when they don't know the inns and outs.

How do we all think Edu will do in a more advanced role today in this 4-2-3-1 formation?

The further away from McCulloch, the better he plays.

I've been quite impressed with his performances on the right, and with Wallace back in on the left, I think we may have a surprising amount of width.

Or I may be hopelessly wrong.

Unbelievable negative team selection and could be enough to make up the mind of Bendiksen and McMillan regarding contract negotiations.So much for Hemmings showing promise according to Ally when Healy "no hope" is on the bench.

Depressed and disgusted at this line up against a team 1 point off relegation.

I'm sure the players don't have the same disdain towards ally as some on here do, anything else to put out there, maybe they all want away with only being four clear

I'm sure the players don't have the same disdain towards ally as some on here do, anything else to put out there, maybe they all want away with only being four clear

Do you not look at the time and think................we could struggle re forward play.Hope that bartley and McCulloch are pushed up the park with the back four moving up also , this will force David and Edu forward.

Need to get people into the box with Jelavic and make sure plenty of the ball going into the box for them.

It has cost us and will continue to cost us. It cost us in Europe this year and its starting to cost us in the lg. That being saud, i hope he proves me wrong and pumps hibs.

A pumping is never on the cards with this line up . We may win today but it will be a huge struggle and I'd imagine their will be more unhappy than happy bears tonight after another dreadfully negative performance today . Absolute shite from mccoist .

fleck in form, how u work that out, u don't know the crack but my gripe is all the pathetic comments about ally when we are four clear,

Talk about giving the team a chance, all the pros on here think they know allies job and what he should be doing when they don't know the inns and outs.

What pathetic comments about McCoist? far as I know nobody is personally slating/attacking him. Were discussing the line up and discussing the possible negativity in our team. When the game starts everybody will be willing our team onto victory one way or the other.

Fleck is more on form than some of the first team players that are in the line up today. But hey, rule for one and another rule for another.

Do you not look at the time and think................we could struggle re forward play.Hope that bartley and McCulloch are pushed up the park with the back four moving up also , this will force David and Edu forward.

Need to get people into the box with Jelavic and make sure plenty of the ball going into the box for them.

it's a wee worry and I won't deny that, I am a fan afterall. But to have people go on like we're doomed or saying I'm sick of ally, he is gonna fuck rangers, he will never change etc, all bollocks and I will be behind everyone out there, it's just q shame some have forgot what the word support means and by that I mean get behind players who aint having the best moments, like a baying mob half the time

It has cost us and will continue to cost us. It cost us in Europe this year and its starting to cost us in the lg. That being saud, i hope he proves me wrong and pumps hibs.

You and me both.

The thing is we never change or learn from our mistakes, either we are scared to change things or we haven't got a clue to do so. That's a worrying thing.

What pathetic comments about McCoist? far as I know nobody is personally slating/attacking him. Were discussing the line up and discussing the possible negativity in our team. When the game starts everybody will be willing our team onto victory one way or the other.

Fleck is more on form than some of the first team players that are in the line up today. But hey, rule for one and another rule for another.

well read the thread, and where has flecks form suddenly came from

Well said mate, Rangers are Scotland's biggest and most successful club and we didn't get there by playing defensive football every week. TBH im not enjoying Rangers style of play this year at all.

That is a truly awful looking team. There is absolutely no need for mcculloch edu and Bartley in the same midfield. I don't know what on earth ally is thinking of or why he continually picks mcculloch when he offers so little to the team. This is going to be a long 90mins. I just hope jelavic takes whatever chances come his way. We will still get chances so if he's clinical we will win regardless of the starting 11

A pumping is never on the cards with this line up . We may win today but it will be a huge struggle and I'd imagine their will be more unhappy than happy bears tonight after another dreadfully negative performance today . Absolute shite from mccoist .

Game hasn't even started and you are saying its gonna be a "dreadfully negative performance" and "shite from McCoist"?

FFS, we are 4 points clear at the top.Leave the negative posts till after the game if we don't perform well.

Game hasn't even started and you are saying its gonna be a "dreadfully negative performance" and "shite from McCoist"?

FFS, we are 4 points clear at the top.Leave the negative posts till after the game if we don't perform well.

At last someone thinking straight, dying trait on here