Fulham want Whitts

The Monk

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A first team player that's a Scottish internationalist and has valuable European experience. I'm glad we have learned from the past and stuck a £5million price tag on him.

Be careful for what you wish for though, cause the replacements coming in aren't going to be better.

Why would be bring in a replacement?

I'd say McMillan is, or will be, a much better RB than Whittaker will ever be. And we can always call on Broadfoot......................in emergencies.

:lol:

Poor Broaders. He has that McCulloch like ability of being able to make everyone around him play woefully as well.

:lol: I know, shame for the guy, but facts are facts! :lol:

I just think back to Whittaker's first season when, iirc he was mainly played in RM and he was outstanding. Mind you, I think he had Hutton behind him then.

Why would be bring in a replacement?

I'd say McMillan is, or will be, a much better RB than Whittaker will ever be. And we can always call on Broadfoot......................in emergencies.

McMillan are you serious, we have blown him up to a level he'll never reach. The boy is 23 years old. Not a youngster with bags of potential. If he was good as we think he is he would be playing or snapped up by now at another club.

Don't make me laugh about Broadfoot, he's worse than a man down.

As I said, be careful for what we wish for.

McMillan are you serious, we have blown him up to a level he'll never reach. The boy is 23 years old. Not a youngster with bags of potential. If he was good as we think he is he would be playing or snapped up by now at another club.

Don't make me laugh about Broadfoot, he's worse than a man down.

As I said, be careful for what we wish for.

FFS have ye had a sense o humour bypass?

The Broaders bit wiz meant tae be funny.

Crabbit cunt.

FFS have ye had a sense o humour bypass?

The Broaders bit wiz meant tae be funny.

Crabbit cunt.

The point still remains, joke all away (if it was in the first place) although it covers up the reality we would be in under this scenario.

Were downgrading and as a supporter. I don't considered that funny. If that makes me a crabbit cunt then so be it. :BELM:

The point still remains, joke all away (if it was in the first place) although it covers up the reality we would be in under this scenario.

Were downgrading and as a supporter. I don't considered that funny. If that makes me a crabbit cunt then so be it. :BELM:

We can get better RBs than Whittaker IMO coz I don't rate him at all as a RB. Whether we do or not would remain to be seen.

Facts and figures can be used to suit each individuals agenda. According to facts, we are the most successful team in the world. Do you genuinely believe we are, considering the 2 team league we play in?

Whittaker won't cut it in England. I just hope we get the chance to find out.

Eh, let me have a look at the record books..............

Yes, yes we are.

:sherlock::wink:

Not a particularly fantastic defender. Plays in the SPL. We are skint. It's always going to bring value down sadly.

What part is wrong?Try and answer without an emoticon if it's within your mental capacity.

Doddle.

"Not a particularly fantastic defender" - Your opinion, not fact.

"Plays in the SPL" - One fact. Its funny you bring that up yet leave out his European participation and contribution.

"We are skint" - This old nonsense I think even the dumbest taig would accept we are not as you say, "skint".

"It's always going to bring value down sadly" - Again, not fact just guesswork.

1 out of 4. You were saying about facts and mental capacities? (oh how the heed slap emotion would fit here, maybe even a wee chuckle at you too)

If you dont like the emotions being used, ban them, take them away, delete them. They are there to be used whether you like it or not.

If Fulham are daft enough to part with decent money for him we have to take it, Whittaker is one of the worst right-backs I have had the misfortune of watching in a Rangers shirt and thats stretching back to the mid 70s.

He has gotten away with alot within Scottish football because the level of opposition is crap, for a guy who has played almost all his career at rb he hasn't mastered the art of defending he still gets caught out far to often and far too easily, so if there is any truth in this story which I seriously doubt, if I were the Rangers management I would if the offer is decent.

Sorry mate, but as much as your more than entitled to your opinion, that is absolute bollocks. I think you should stop and think of some the right backs we've had in that tike before making such rediculous statements. Fan of him or not, hes nowhere near the worst right back we've had, even from the early nineties onward