Dorin Goian

Broxi1872

Big Davie played for years more than we thought... As stated above, he uses his experience to great effect (like SDOW imho). Could see him playing with us for a few years yet... I'd like to hear what Carlos B. has to say as well.

Great partnership. (tu)

ra shellick won't get a sniff on the 28th! cetlc 0- 2 The Rangers

You have to love the big guy. Walked into our team at the start of the season and is strolling it. However, I would say that Bocca cover alot for him but thats what make it such a good partnership. Very disciplined with regards his positional sense and plays a simple but effective game with no frills. His job is to defend and he does that with aplomb. !

How I would love big Goian to get the winner for us in the old firm game with a header from the half way line.

Go ahead back man, we know you can do it ! :h34rt::crabflute::praise::clap::uk:

You have to love the big guy. Walked into our team at the start of the season and is strolling it. However, I would say that Bocca cover alot for him but thats what make it such a good partnership. Very disciplined with regards his positional sense and plays a simple but effective game with no frills. His job is to defend and he does that with aplomb. !

How I would love big Goian to get the winner for us in the old firm game with a header from the half way line.

Go ahead back man, we know you can do it ! :h34rt::crabflute::praise::clap::uk:

Hopefully he just scores the winner ! we seen what he was like just helping Jela celebrate a goal against Hivs imagine against them ? could see big Goian doing a cantona to one of their fans then snapping lego muncher in 2.

Please for the love of me Lego muncher try the Diouf on Goian ! will be the most entertaining moment ever seen in sport.