Atmosphere at pittodrie

RFC55

Really shows how pathetic scottish football has become.

This is a massive game for both teams in terms of the leauge and you can hear the players talking. Ive been watching for over 12 mins or so and thats the 1st song just started. There are huge gaps around the ground and tbh the atmosphere is pathetic. This is 2 of the countries biggest clubs and tbh it just shows how far in the dark ages Scottish football is. Fans are going and just turning up sitting down and shutting up. The banter and chants at Scottish games was always class, usually below the belt but it now seems a chore for all fans going to games now. Quite sad to see tbh :disappointment:

That sheep shaggin bastard just blatantly dived to get a penalty and O'Connor did it and never got one so both of them can look forward to two game bans.

Fuckit I forgot - wrong strip.

I just said exactly the same thing. Nothing will happen because he doesn't play for Rangers.

Really shows how pathetic scottish football has become.

This is a massive game for both teams in terms of the leauge and you can hear the players talking. Ive been watching for over 12 mins or so and thats the 1st song just started. There are huge gaps around the ground and tbh the atmosphere is pathetic. This is 2 of the countries biggest clubs and tbh it just shows how far in the dark ages Scottish football is. Fans are going and just turning up sitting down and shutting up. The banter and chants at Scottish games was always class, usually below the belt but it now seems a chore for all fans going to games now. Quite sad to see tbh :disappointment:

When sky have a game on from Scotland and one form England at the same time turning it between games is horrific. The atmosphere at the scottish games is shite unless its the old firm or maybe us against the sheep.

I can't believe Pawlett got a red card for that, hilarious to see it happen to the sheep, but that is a howler of a decision by Thomson.

Pretty much what I said as well.

It really is no wonder the refs get so much stick. That's a proper howler.