supporters my arse

colinwilkie1

Aye, i agree, easpecially about Whittaker. But people seem to love moaning at them more than say if it was Jelavic who made the mistake. Seems like people actually want them to mistakes just so they can have a go at them!

But if Whittaker makes a mistake it could cost us a the game. Jelavic will always get chances or make chance for others.

Whittaker was at fault for the 1st goal. and was at fault plenty of other times in the game.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't going to go today , thought I'd save myself some money for going home and miss my 3rd game home and away since moving down here , but at past 2 I thought fixk it and headed up to ibrox and got a ticket outside. When the offside goal went in , i was up and ready to leave , why loose my fingers watching mcculloch dive on two feet anywere around the centre circle, watch Wylde loose the ball at the away dugout every time, watch Davis get the ba run a wee bit and loose it and keep his head down so he couldn't see anyone shout at him, watch papac and Wallace not have a fukin clue to do with the ball.

3 points is 3 points though, fans are entitled to show their anger when the teams that pish. One of the worst starting 11a that could have been picked. At one point we had 3 players playing right mid and that ain't including Whittaker.

How bedoya continues to get a game is also baffling , if he played for Celtic we'd laugh at the site of him. Any less than 2 upfront as ibrox is a joke. Ally can say it was 4-2-3-1 all he wants , the players he picked can't play in that.

But if Whittaker makes a mistake it could cost us a the game. Jelavic will always get chances or make chance for others.

Whittaker was at fault for the 1st goal. and was at fault plenty of other times in the game.

Eh? :s if anyone makes a mistake it could cost us the game. Lafferty should have scored/passed to Jelavic, that COULD have cost us the game? What is your point?

Positivity must be a two way street, but what comes first, is it support or performance? There is no doubt that the supporters are frustrated by the players apparent lack of either confidence or effort. Would a more positive support change what the players are offering up?

I believe that the players must be delivering total committment and effort to warrant their avoiding criticism from the crowd. We can forgive temporary loss of form from players and excuse the absence of players because of injury, but nothing short of one hundred per cent endeavour is acceptable after they cross the touchline.

Eh? :s if anyone makes a mistake it could cost us the game. Lafferty should have scored/passed to Jelavic, that COULD have cost us the game? What is your point?

Big Jela wiz fuckin ragin at Lafferty for that yin. And he wisnae slow in letting the bench know aboot it either.

I wasn't going to go today , thought I'd save myself some money for going home and miss my 3rd game home and away since moving down here , but at past 2 I thought fixk it and headed up to ibrox and got a ticket outside. When the offside goal went in , i was up and ready to leave , why loose my fingers watching mcculloch dive on two feet anywere around the centre circle, watch Wylde loose the ball at the away dugout every time, watch Davis get the ba run a wee bit and loose it and keep his head down so he couldn't see anyone shout at him, watch papac and Wallace not have a fukin clue to do with the ball.

3 points is 3 points though, fans are entitled to show their anger when the teams that pish. One of the worst starting 11a that could have been picked. At one point we had 3 players playing right mid and that ain't including Whittaker.

How bedoya continues to get a game is also baffling , if he played for Celtic we'd laugh at the site of him. Any less than 2 upfront as ibrox is a joke. Ally can say it was 4-2-3-1 all he wants , the players he picked can't play in that.

Eh ? Lee Wallace was our best player today, more deserved of the MOTM than Boca. His running, tackling and passing was very, very good.

I think the fans know a lot more than given credit for. It says a lot when people are questioning Ally when Rangers are leading the table; that shows how bad things are. I personally think Ally is being out-thought by other, more experienced, managers and I also think the team spirit evident in Walter's sides is gradually diminishing

Some of the criticism our players get is well over the top, and people have players they just love to moan at (Edu & Whittaker)!!

Agreed! Dont think Edu is good enough but at the end of the day hes wearin the blue jersey n we need to support him and the rest. How many players are we gonna drive out before we realise that they are not as bad as we think ie Adam, McCormack, Boyd????

It's very much a two way thing IMO.

When supporters are paying a lot of money to support their team but the players are showing up looking like they lack motivation and are happy to labour and trudge their way through games with no sign of any flair and panache it's very difficult to expect the supporters to show the desire and will drive them on to victory.

Agreed! Dont think Edu is good enough but at the end of the day hes wearin the blue jersey n we need to support him and the rest. How many players are we gonna drive out before we realise that they are not as bad as we think ie Adam, McCormack, Boyd????

are u kiddin if u played like that in a sunday league game the manager would give u a slap never mind for rangers whittaker is appaling and lets face it the fans on mos back helped him turn his game around he tries a lot harder cause he knows if he dosnt hel get stick and so he should for the money they r on they should be trying their hardest