Lennon Interested in Boyd

JamieD

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else thinking lennon is trying to force us into getting boyd's signature?

Just a thought, on the face of it, Boyd's high goal scoring days seem to be over, as I've said already just because he's scored in the past doesn't mean he'll come back and do it again.

He might turn into useless player taking up his seat next to healy.

you sound like a taig on this thread... that's my only experience of you so i will need to go with that until i see anything else....maybe you will prove me wrong...who knows...

:lol:

I do nothing but defend Rangers, don't catch many taigs doing that. :rolleyes:

SWSL definitely had the right idea about you, a dirt trolling whank. :wanker:

What did I cast your way ? Tell me. I wasn't debating with you in this thread once, it was you that brought me into this when you were flirting with GCL.

Fud.

Your right though as said yesterday, why reply to you I believe it was.

Simmer down lads. Why's this getting personal.

King Jela obviously dislikes Boyd, that's in his own right. Calling him a taig for it isn't right at all. I've argued with him about Boyd and that's when i realised he doesn't like Boyd, it's simple.

GCL, you're just getting defensive and abusive, why?

I want Boyd back but it's within other peoples rights to disagree or even dislike him as a person.

Also it's fucking stupid when people call each other taigs for "being a dickhead", Rangers fans have dickheads in the support too and you probably think that of each other doesn't make either of you a taig.

King Jela obviously dislikes Boyd, that's in his own right. Calling him a taig for it isn't right at all. I've argued with him about Boyd and that's when i realised he doesn't like Boyd, it's simple.

I want Boyd back but it's within other peoples rights to disagree or even dislike him as a person.

Also it's fucking stupid when people call each other taigs for "being a dickhead", Rangers fans have dickheads in the support too and you probably think that of each other doesn't make either of you a taig.

Devlin, mate. You must have left your account on in the library or something and somebody posted as you by accident because I'm finding myself agreeing with you wholeheartedly! :D

For the record oprah...i didn't call him a taig, i said he sounded like one...which he does. Not liking boyd as a footballer, fair enough...calling him a fat fuck....the guy sounds like a taig.......

For the record oprah...i didn't call him a taig, i said he sounded like one...which he does. Not liking boyd as a footballer, fair enough...calling him a fat fuck....the guy sounds like a taig.......

Why coz only taigs can think Kris Boyd is fat? :lol:

I was neutral til you thought you'd be funny calling me Oprah. Go shag a dead donkey you fairy.

And this is coming from you, the one who throws about patronising insults and makes up lies if somebody has an opinion you disagree with.

Hypocrite.

Devlin, mate. You must have left your account on in the library or something and somebody posted as you by accident because I'm finding myself agreeing with you wholeheartedly! :D

Haha nah i smoke ganj and listen to "pish uk rap" so it often leads to the assumption i'm a ned or a wigger. I work in an accountancy firm ffs :lol:

Don't judge a book by it's cover, innit.

l*nnon's only saying that to make it look as if his attitude is one of 'I don't care what side he played for, we're all people after all!' to hide the reality of him being a bitter, twisted, bigoted, hate-filled individual.

Why coz only taigs can think Kris Boyd is fat? :lol:

I was neutral til you thought you'd be funny calling me Oprah. Go shag a dead donkey you fairy.

Of course, I'm sure if you'd ask any other fans like Hearts, Dundee Unted or Motherwell what they thought and they'd never say he was fat or anything like that, at all.

Of course, I'm sure if you'd ask any other fans like Hearts, Dundee Unted, Motherwell what they thought and they'd say he was the skinniest guy ever. :sherlock:

I'm a huge Boyd fan and i think he's a fat fuck :lol:

Am i instantly a taig now, sakes.