Lennon Interested in Boyd

JamieD

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Son it's good your doing your higher english here's hoping you get your C and make it to cali uni and get in 30 grand of debt for a degree that's not worth a fuck.....merry christmas... :lol:

Oops, excuse me I didn't realise you'd take my post to heart and get so offended.

I apologise.

Sums up what you know about football when you'd rather watch a game between SPL shite than a Championship game, I wouldn't especially want to watch either but there's a clear choice between the two.

What keeps Sky going is clubs who would be lost without the money they pump into English football.

No it's the wee fanboys like you that have been brainwashed by sky that pretend they watch championship games that keep them going... :)

Lennon wishes. He is no Souness. Boyd is no Mojo. If he genuinely wants Boyd for his talents then fair enough, but if he's trying to get one over on us he's embarrassing himself.

Tbf nothing Boyd does would surprise me. I can actually see him signing for them IF they offered him the best deal, i said as much in one of the other Kris Boyd threads.

He may be a fan but that doesnt mean much these days.

People could argue that Birmingham(championship side) done far better against Maribor than we did this season.

It was a reserve United team at Old Trafford in that 0-0 game, whilst Leeds United, league one club at the time, won 1-0 at Old Trafford in the FA Cup in 2010, Crystal Palace knocked them out the league cup a few weeks back.

Do believe the league is overrated and many average SPL players have done very well in the Championship, but some of those points are completely wrong.

The only real "reserves" that played that night were Wes Brown, Fabio and Gibson. The rest of the line up featured alot in the season. 6 of the 11 (plus Giggs when he came on) played in the Champions League final.

He won't go to them. and the people on here are a fucking joke slagging him.

He left us to try something new, because he was sick of being the top goal scorer every year, he won just about everything domestically. And wasn't getting a game in the big European games and games and against Celtic.

Whats he supposed to do? Stay at Rangers because Rangers fans want him to?

Not even remotely relevant, but if you want to go down that road it would be worth pointing out a Champiionship club in Birmingham did much better than ourselves in Europe this season.

All the teams in the Championship would wipe the floor with the teams in the SPL outside of Rangers and Celtic, and that says it all.

Rangers V Barcelona, 0-0 Victor Valdes, Lilian Thuram,Carles Puyol,Eric Abidal, Gabriel Milito, Xavi, Andres Iniesta, Thierry Henry,Eidur Gudjohnsen,

Ronaldinho, Lionel Messi

Lyon v Rangers 0-3 Vercoutre, Reveillere, Squillaci, Anderson, Grosso, Juninho, Bodmer, Kallstrom, Govou, Baros, Benzema

Hardly 'weakened sides either, or 'reserves'. Rangers play in the SPL and do 'okay' at times. Any player, with even a shred of ambition, should consider playing for us, and certainly playing for us than for any Championship side or lower down EPL side

Your post on the first page of this thread is what is pathetic, as is the forelock tugging to a league none of you even watch....

He clearly said he rates the Championship higher than the SPL, that's all, not exactly "tugging" at it. Only a moron would think otherwise.

I rate La Liga higher than the Premiership, but would rather watch the Premiership, what does that make me in your book ? Premiership or La Liga fan-boy ?

Edit - And name calling again, was that another observation this time as well ?

I'm sorry but trying to argue that the spl is better than the championship is ludicrous IMO . Rangers and Celtic aside our league is terrible and tbh at the moment neither us or them are that good that you could Gaurentee one of us would win the championship if we were in it

You think rangers, or celtic for that matter, aren't better than southampton....in a sea of stupidity that takes the biscuit.....

The funny thing about this thread is i could guess the ages of half the people talking up the championship......i could also guess how many 90 misn you have watched in that league this season between you