Lennon Interested in Boyd

JamieD

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, to be fair I'd be laughing every time he played against us but I don't see any reason to wish Celtic were banging in more goals against other SPL teams than they are right now.

Astounds me how some people think Boyd has totally lost an ability to score in the SPL because he hasn't done so brilliant elsewhere. Fact is the SPL is a lower standard of league than the Championship and Turkey, even then he had a pretty decent record in his loan spell at Forest (6 goals in 9 I think).

But if Kris Boyd came back to the SPL for any team he'd score plenty.

Astounds me how some people think Boyd has totally lost an ability to score in the SPL because he hasn't done so brilliant elsewhere. Fact is the SPL is a lower standard of league than the Championship and Turkey, even then he had a pretty decent record in his loan spell at Forest (6 goals in 9 I think).

But if Kris Boyd came back to the SPL for any team he'd score plenty.

:lol:

I would think if and it's a BIG IF septic were gona sign boyd ,Ally would get word of it and jump in and sign him before them , wether he would play regularly for us or not ,or even to be a squad player , it would be better for us if he was at Ibrox than the porking shed