Scott Allan

The Hammer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I don't post here often but I do keep up to date with the Bears Den.

However, I felt this news is worth of a topic, my Dad knows Keith Watson's Dad (United Player) and he said earlier today that Coisty has spoke to him and we are offering about 5,000 pound less than WBA. He is a Ger and really wants to player for the Gers, he knows the risk of failing and damaging his career down in England as the lad is only young.

Coisty has also said that if you are to join us you are more than certain to start and you will be playing in Europe and winning trophies, something that WBA cannot.

From what I have gathered, the lad has class and really wants to play for us, but I think it is out of our hands and totally down to who Scott picks. Got a good feeling about this one. ALSO there is NO WAY he will play for Celtic.

So your Dad knows Del? My old football coach?

Utd are deliberately not playing the lad, it is just petty to be honest. Once it became clear he was leaving he was punted from the first team pronto.

I have seen him play for scotland u21's and he was excellent, very comfortable on the ball, creative, owned the midfield. Would walk into our current first team straight away and would help take the burden off Davis who is toiling.

The lad seems to be taking his time which I have respect for. If he was really just after the money he would have signed for WBA already, as they can offer far more than us.

This boy will be a 10 million plus midfielder in a few years time. We need to make this happen, although not feeling very optimistic about it given current circumstances.

Utd are deliberately not playing the lad, it is just petty to be honest. Once it became clear he was leaving he was punted from the first team pronto.

I have seen him play for scotland u21's and he was excellent, very comfortable on the ball, creative, owned the midfield. Would walk into our current first team straight away and would help take the burden off Davis who is toiling.

The lad seems to be taking his time which I have respect for. If he was really just after the money he would have signed for WBA already, as they can offer far more than us.

This boy will be a 10 million plus midfielder in a few years time. We need to make this happen, although not feeling very optimistic about it given current circumstances.

Why was Kenneth not treated the same way? Surely its not because Rangers dont want him.