Scott Allan

The Hammer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true, my mistake mate, but regardless he chose Cardiff over us.

now correct me if I'm wrong but was it not common knowledge that conway was from the dark side and there was absolutely no chance of him pulling on a rangers strip therefore no offer of a contract was made.

There was no choice that was all just newspaper bullshit

The best business here would defo be to try our hardest to sign him on a pre-contract in jan. then offer utd a paltry sum like £20 to take him now. As daft as it sounds, 20quid would suit utd in that situation. With him signed on a pre contract, They can't flog him to anyone else, theyd have to pay his wage until the summer which would be an utter waste of money as Houston is refusing to play the lad.

Pre contract is defo the best route in this situation, especially as he's Been oschtrisized (spelling!?) at tannadice

The best business here would defo be to try our hardest to sign him on a pre-contract in jan. then offer utd a paltry sum like £20 to take him now. As daft as it sounds, 20quid would suit utd in that situation. With him signed on a pre contract, They can't flog him to anyone else, theyd have to pay his wage until the summer which would be an utter waste of money as Houston is refusing to play the lad.

Pre contract is defo the best route in this situation, especially as he's Been oschtrisized (spelling!?) at tannadice

he's on 200 quid a week and utd will get several hundred k from a tribunal.

£20?

:lol::lol::lol:

Not sure how everyone is saying he's such a great player as he doesn't start week in and week out for his club (even if he has been ostracized by Houston). Not sure why he'd go to West Brom and sit on their bench week in and week out either (that said the young midfielders already at Ibrox don't get to play so maybe he wouldn't either!).

Not sure how everyone is saying he's such a great player as he doesn't start week in and week out for his club (even if he has been ostracized by Houston). Not sure why he'd go to West Brom and sit on their bench week in and week out either (that said the young midfielders already at Ibrox don't get to play so maybe he wouldn't either!).

I've seen him play twice for Scotland U21s and that's all I needed to see he's an excellent young player. Ran the show both times

I've seen him play twice for Scotland U21s and that's all I needed to see he's an excellent young player. Ran the show both times

not seen this boy play,seems to be a super star according to all the things in media,if we do sign him were would he play and what sort of player is he?

not seen this boy play,seems to be a super star according to all the things in media,if we do sign him were would he play and what sort of player is he?

To be fair, I don't think the media have especially labelled him a superstar, just a talented kid. When I saw him he played as part of a midfield 3 in a 4-4-3 with Liam Kelly and Tom Cairney (who were both excellent too) - he was just a very good central midfielder, linked up the play, created a couple of chances and got into the box too. Seems to me he'd be better as an attacking option in a 3 than in a 2 man central midfield but I've not seen enough to fully judge.

I'd like him here but reckon he'll go down south. Hope he gets game time wherever he goes