Tak3rNo1's MW3 Progress Thread

Mor3los_1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think my best winning streak is 5 matches, lol. I end up in late join games alot and most of the time my time is getting destroyed.

Anyone here use the Trophy System, it is thesingle greatest thing ever. Equip it with Sleight of Hand and you can easily stop Predator Missiles and IMS explosives, so amazing. Also i have gotten a bunch of kills with it as people throw grenades at it and it explodes in there faces. :lol:

Just went 23-4 in TDM using only the MP9 with a Silencer, it was Outpost btw and yes i'm awesome, haha. For a secondary weapon it is a beast, got upto level 5 for Akimbo's in 3 games. Also got a 17 killstreak, beating my previous record of 16, would've had more but the game ended :disappointment:

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since i've posted in here. Currently at 2nd Prestige, Level 41. Got another Prestige token and decided to unlock an extra Custom Class, thinking for my next one i'll unlock Dead Silence. Also upped my KDR to 1.04 due to the MP7 which i'm loving atm. Using 4 different variations being:

Focus w/ Rapid Fire

Range w/ Silencer

Silencer & Red Dot Sight

Rapid Fire & Red Dot Sight

Doing well with the Silencer and Red Dot Sight so might stick with that for a while. Also loved playing Domination a few nights ago with the WATP Clan, great fun. Also went up over 20 levels as i'd just Prestiged when i got the invite. Levelled up Recon, Blast Shield and Stalker all upto Pro status just in those few hours of playing Domination. First time i've used Recon and it is an amazing perk for Domination, seriously handy.

Also ordered my headset which should be here in about a week and i cannot wait to play with it, hopefully get some more clan matches going on. :D Until then i'll continue playing TDM and jump into FFA although i've played 3 hours of FFA and still haven't won yet. Came 2nd a bunch of times and had 26 kills a few times. Keep on getting killed due to bad respawns or helicopters, urgh. Anyone got good tips for FFA?

Been a while since i've posted in here. Currently at 2nd Prestige, Level 41. Got another Prestige token and decided to unlock an extra Custom Class, thinking for my next one i'll unlock Dead Silence. Also upped my KDR to 1.04 due to the MP7 which i'm loving atm. Using 4 different variations being:

Focus w/ Rapid Fire

Range w/ Silencer

Silencer & Red Dot Sight

Rapid Fire & Red Dot Sight

Doing well with the Silencer and Red Dot Sight so might stick with that for a while. Also loved playing Domination a few nights ago with the WATP Clan, great fun. Also went up over 20 levels as i'd just Prestiged when i got the invite. Levelled up Recon, Blast Shield and Stalker all upto Pro status just in those few hours of playing Domination. First time i've used Recon and it is an amazing perk for Domination, seriously handy.

Also ordered my headset which should be here in about a week and i cannot wait to play with it, hopefully get some more clan matches going on. :D Until then i'll continue playing TDM and jump into FFA although i've played 3 hours of FFA and still haven't won yet. Came 2nd a bunch of times and had 26 kills a few times. Keep on getting killed due to bad respawns or helicopters, urgh. Anyone got good tips for FFA?

Play with Blind Eye & have the Stinger as your second weapon (tu)

So i got another Custom Class with that token then entered Prestige Level 3, had no idea on what to get and ended up with the Portable Radar. Just before i Prestiged i was tearing shit up with the AA-12, a seriously sick shotgun. Managed to get to Level 18 which is some achievement considering it has no fucking range, haha. Think when i re-unlock it i'm gonna try for the Gold Camo on it and then in the next Prestige i'll unlock the P90 and Gold it aswell. On my 3 playthroughs i've managed a Golden UMP and Golden MP7 twice so doing well. Also if you see me online, invite me into your party, running lone wolf gets tedious at times :sherlock:

• 2 weeks later...

Actually raging, was one kill away from getting an Osprey Gunner and after running out of ammo (twice) i had to use my MP5 akimbo's and i got killed from a fucking shitey respawn, i fucking hate this game at times. On the plus side i got the survive for 5 minutes title but if i'd gotten that gunner i'm guaranteed i would have had my first flawless :disappointment:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You sure you'd never played COD before this? :ph34r:

:P

Quality mate.

Has taken me like 5 months to get a consistent playstyle going. Been so close to like another 5 MOABs but die because of lag, general bullshit or me being an idiot.