How should we start tonight

JasonMac1873

Right, so i believe even though we might be underdogs, well get something from the unwashed tonight because A) apart from the saints game,we've been good away from home and B) if we can continue to frustrate them, the fans will get on their backs.

I Think coisty will start with a 4-5-1 playing shagger in goal, whitss bartley bocanegra and papac at the back, a midfield of wallace wylde jig edu in aluko and then jela upfront

If it was me i'd put out a 4-4-2 with shagger in goals, whitts boca bartley and wallace, a midfield of wylde, davis, edu and aluko, then jelavic and lafferty upfront.

what do you all think Coisty will do tonight? and how would you set the team up if it were up to you? :)

P.S 3-0 us, rumour has it west brom's manager Roy Hodgson is coming up to look at jela, so i think he'll have a blinder and score 2, and aluko will make a mockery of there defence and score one. :sherlock:

Right, so i believe even though we might be underdogs, well get something from the unwashed tonight because A) apart from the saints game,we've been good away from home and B) if we can continue to frustrate them, the fans will get on their backs.

I Think coisty will start with a 4-5-1 playing shagger in goal, whitss bartley bocanegra and papac at the back, a midfield of wallace wylde jig edu in aluko and then jela upfront

If it was me i'd put out a 4-4-2 with shagger in goals, whitts boca bartley and wallace, a midfield of wylde, davis, edu and aluko, then jelavic and lafferty upfront.

what do you all think Coisty will do tonight? and how would you set the team up if it were up to you? :)

P.S 3-0 us, rumour has it west brom's manager Roy Hodgson is coming up to look at jela, so i think he'll have a blinder and score 2, and aluko will make a mockery of there defence and score one. :sherlock:

You really think he'll drop Davis (or you fucked up)?!?

McGregor

McMillan

Wallace

Bocanegra

Weir

Aluko

Davis

Edu

Lafferty

Fleck(I Know, It won't happen)

Jelavic

i think if we are to win tonight, these 3 have to stay at home. Fleck's a weird one though, cuz he showed a lot of potential and probably has a bit of ability - if he'd just get his head down and work for it i think he'd still have a future at Rangers. :D

McGregor

McMillan

Wallace

Bocanegra

Weir

Aluko

Davis

Edu

Lafferty

Fleck(I Know, It won't happen)

Jelavic

i think if we are to win tonight, these 3 have to stay at home. Fleck's a weird one though, cuz he showed a lot of potential and probably has a bit of ability - if he'd just get his head down and work for it i think he'd still have a future at Rangers. :D

The first goal will be crucial so I want to see us attack from the first whistle and really go for their jugular. If we get an early goal then we can start thinking about sitting back , sucking them in and picking them off with a 2nd on the break.

They are poor under pressure and if we play a defensive game we will be playing into their hands so I hope Ally plays Kyle and Jela up front and we take the game to them rather than sitting deep and hoping to catch them on the break.

I have a strong feeling the conditions will play a massive part in the outcome on this game one way or another. A blunder by a keeper or defender in these conditions could be the difference - regardless of how either team go about the game.Let's just hope the breaks go our way.

Got the battle fever going now and really think we can and will win this game. :crabflute:

celtic 1 Rangers 2 ( Jela , Aluko ) :Aluko: :Jelavic:

I agree with Marty .I would love to see us take the game to them go a goal up and let them chase it .

Then pick them off .Shots outside the box are vital in these conditions and a ricochet or spin off a defender will cause goalkeepers a problem .

Shoot on sight at every opportunity.

Go for the jugular Rangers.