DISGRACE!

keithgersbear

Don't think we lost due to lack of fight....we just ain't very good

Aye and Ra sellick are Barcelona are they? it's down getting right intae the cunts not giving them a second on the ball and a bit of luck. Celic had the luck and where getting stuck right in.

Anyone see Craig Whytes face? he actually looked shocked. He's probably never seen a Rangers team getting so outplayed against Ra sellick before. He does need to get his cheque book out pronto though.

Where was our captain the night? infact where has he been all fucking season?

It was a disgraceful performance but I kind of expected it after our performances of late. The 2nd of Jan game last season was the worst I had felt after an OF game, think the fact we were playing well, coupled with the occasion of it being the 40th anniversary of the Ibrox disaster, yet we didnt turn up. I was truly sickened, tonights result and performance had an air of inevitability about it. Still fucking scunnered though :disappointment:

Was remembering that Weiss pass through to Jelavic last year and it made me realize there was not one hint of guile in that team tonight (or for a long time).

Blowing a fuckin gale and all we did was punt it high and hope for the best.

Would be an absolute disgrace for bottom of the table dross, never mind the title holders.

What the fuck has happened to our team ?

Anyone see Craig Whytes face? he actually looked shocked. He's probably never seen a Rangers team getting so outplayed against Ra sellick before. He does need to get his cheque book out pronto though.

Where was our captain the night? infact where has he been all fucking season?

so that was his first rangers-celtic game at the tattie dome then cause thats what happens 9 times out of 10

Outdone at a set piece apart from that what other chances did the pish have .

(tu)

I watched "Sir" Walter Smith one of the greatest ever Rangers managers, take his side to Celtic Park and be absolutely ripped apart, and the Rangers losing 3-0.

Ive seen Dick Advocaat, the high profile manager, the class act take a team to Celtic Park and lose 6-2.

It was a very poor performance, but far from the worst ive seen.

A shake up is necessary. The captaincy has to change NOW Ally. That would be a start. Although the title is far from over I can't see this group winning anything this year, and they are looking better than us at the moment as well. Any money we get from the January sales, and there should be many off loaded, needs to be invested in players.The squad needs at least four or five new faces that can start any game. If given the freedom I hope Ally has the creativity and the bottle to sell Jelavic, Davis, McCulloch, Edu, Whittaker, Healy etc etc (for decent/good money) and reshape the team completely. He might as well start now and give himself a chance of keeping his job after the summer. And give us the fans something to look forward to in 2012.