Aye. Keep fouling them ya lumps a wid.

Colonel Mustard

Foul them when they're 30 or 40 yards from our goal, and let them keep pumping up the pressure with free kicks into our area.

Foul them when they are 30 or 40 yards from their own goal to let them relieve the small amount of pressure we had.

Foul them in the middle of the park to break the game up and let them control the game.

Fucking brilliant thinking ya bunch of tubes.

Brains of a fucking midge, some of this lot.

Lafferty booking, Mulgrew's blatant dive, Kayal being a fucking rat as usual. Time-wasting. All their dirty tactics were out in force today. But we let them do all of that, we didn't get in their faces or anything. Horrendous.

It'll be interesting to see if Mulgrew is deemed to have cheated.

He got a free kick in a great position, which led to a corner for them to try and score from.

I doubt that he'll be hauked up for it, but it doesn't excuse the unforgiveable naivety of our team, who gave the ref a present every time they challenged for the ball.

I can't believe the stupidity of our players. Absolutely fucking mind boggling.

It'll be interesting to see if Mulgrew is deemed to have cheated.

He got a free kick in a great position, which led to a corner for them to try and score from.

I doubt that he'll be hauked up for it, but it doesn't excuse the unforgiveable naivety of our team, who gave the ref a present every time they challenged for the ball.

I can't believe the stupidity of our players. Absolutely fucking mind boggling.

Soon as he did that I said to my old man "I wonder if he'll be retrospectively banned for that?" - if not, we should be questioning it. Doing that doesn't make us sore losers or anything, it makes sense. He should receive the same treatment Sone Aluko received.

Beyond belief mate, kept giving the same fucking fouls away.

Gers were poor i will admit bit the scumbags were pish as well we will still see the Gers take the trophy come may

I'm not talking about trophies.

I'm talking about lazy bastards who would rather give a stupid foul away, than get fucking steamed in and force the opposition into mistakes, or use their skills to break up attacks.

I hate the way McCulloch and Lafferty in particular regularly pull shirts and through elbows or just nigglingly foul to gain an advantage which ultimately always ends up as freekick to the opposition. I realise a high percentage of players throughout the game try this and get away with it but rarely do these two players in particular try to win a ball fairly and it's frustrating as fuck seeing us give away freekick after freekick.

I hate the way McCulloch and Lafferty in particular regularly pull shirts and through elbows or just nigglingly foul to gain an advantage which ultimately always ends up as freekick to the opposition. I realise a high percentage of players throughout the game try this and get away with it but rarely do these two players in particular try to win a ball fairly and it's frustrating as fuck seeing us give away freekick after freekick.

You can add a few more players to those two, hence the thread.

I'll go even further and ask why the utter fucking fannies in our team insist in wasting precious time starting barneys in the last few minutes, when we should be keeping the game going because we are chasing a goal (or more than one).

Mindless fucking idiots.

McCoist needs to get this shite sorted.

Aye, this bugs hell out of me as well m8. It's painfully obvious they don't have enough wits or guile to pull it off, so why persist with it?

I'm not talking about trophies.

I'm talking about lazy bastards who would rather give a stupid foul away, than get fucking steamed in and force the opposition into mistakes, or use their skills to break up attacks.

You mentioned laziness there which is probably correct. Few times during the game i noticed our midfielders getting outran by kayal etc. most notably Lee Wallace. Did he not used to be energetic and pacey at hearts? Don't think our training is upto scratch and don't think our players have enough self motivation.

You mentioned laziness there which is probably correct. Few times during the game i noticed our midfielders getting outran by kayal etc. most notably Lee Wallace. Did he not used to be energetic and pacey at hearts? Don't think our training is upto scratch and don't think our players have enough self motivation.

I've questioned our coaches on another thread.

How come our players seem less fit, less able to do the basics, less skilful, and less prepared for games, than those who play with diddy teams?

This has been my worry all season,our Training is lacking something and we are last to almost every 50-50 Ball. I just don't think this Team are fit enough, and we have no Pace or stamina.

Wallace was an example he had 2 Metre start and Kayal still caught him.What's that all about.

I've questioned our coaches on another thread.

How come our players seem less fit, less able to do the basics, less skilful, and less prepared for games, than those who play with diddy teams?

Spot on, inverness looked much fitter than us 2 weeks ago. I just look at the spurs players and they seem as if they want to improve their game, fitness etc whereas our players just look as if their only concern is going to one up after the game to pull a few burds

Foul them when they're 30 or 40 yards from our goal, and let them keep pumping up the pressure with free kicks into our area.

Foul them when they are 30 or 40 yards from their own goal to let them relieve the small amount of pressure we had.

Foul them in the middle of the park to break the game up and let them control the game.

Fucking brilliant thinking ya bunch of tubes.

Brains of a fucking midge, some of this lot.

Admit it.

You were over the moon when Healy fucked naeneck.10310.gif