Bedoya Mckay Ortiz

scott_22

Yes, desperate acts to appease the fans. Although i do think a real football coach could have them playing well. They are obviously not duds, they have done well at previous clubs but dont stand a chance here with negative, boring turgid tactics and guys like Papac, McCulloch, Davis and Whittaker all guaranteed their game before them.

People can say what they like about Jelavic and Davis but they have no proper seasoned footballers playing in that midfield alongside them. Lafferty is too immature to do that, McCulloch has had his day, and Wylde is very much work in progress. We really need two players in that midfield that will stand on a game and take control. If Ally can sort that then he will have my backing, but if he doesn't then he needs to go

2 out of 3 of them haven't had the chance. I feel McKay has more to offer than any of them. The Aussie captain ffs, he can't be all that bad. As for Ortiz, he's still trying to settle into a new climate and footballing style, not even making the subs bench isn't going to help his cause either.

Yes, desperate acts to appease the fans. Although i do think a real football coach could have them playing well. They are obviously not duds, they have done well at previous clubs but dont stand a chance here with negative, boring turgid tactics and guys like Papac, McCulloch, Davis and Whittaker all guaranteed their game.

Nail, head, hit.

2 out of 3 of them haven't had the chance. I feel McKay has more to offer than any of them. The Aussie captain ffs, he can't be all that bad. As for Ortiz, he's still trying to settle into a new climate and footballing style, not even making the subs bench isn't going to help his cause either.

Ortiz doesn't have it; and I do not know who thought he did have it in the first place. Sorry, but this settling in thing doesn't wash: Pedro Mendes was well and truly settled in from the very first match. Ortiz isn't 18. we needed the finished article

After all the hype about McKay I would really like to know what has happened.Bedoya had had a few injuries and hasnt really had the opportunity to establish himself.Ortiz looks like a dissappointment. I did see him walk out of the dressing room just before kick off so maybe he is still in Ally's plans.McKay has just gone totally off the radar.

That young lad from south america is better than Ortiz & Bedoya.

Went to Juventus on loan weeks after we declared our intrest.

Whyte's fault for me

whytes fault? i'll tell you what when we go into administration after losing the tax bill, we can rid the club of the dead wood and we can start from scratch.

hows that?Animation1.gif

whytes fault? i'll tell you what when we go into administration after losing the tax bill, we can rid the club of the dead wood and we can start from scratch.

hows that?Animation1.gif

We signed Ortiz for 500k but could have signed a winger who played in the Copa America who then went on to sign for Juventus on loan for the same price

Something is seriously going on with this McKay scenario, no word f him being injured? Australian Internationalist - A-League player of the year... has to count for something! Those achievements alone should have him playing ahead of McCulloch!

Something is seriously going on with this McKay scenario, no word f him being injured? Australian Internationalist - A-League player of the year... has to count for something! Those achievements alone should have him playing ahead of McCulloch!

But he's smaller than 6ft and has a wee bit of footballing ability. Come on to fuck Andy, surely you know the script by now?