Neil McCann

Smirkey1963

I hope the words he spoke from the heart about being a Ranger and pulling on the blue jersey are replayed at Murray park in the morning he never grew up a Bear as we all know but once a Ranger always a Ranger i always held him in high esteem but he just went even higher a bear on tv with balls.

Well said wee man WATP

What did he say?

It was about our players like Lafferty saying being scared to play at Ibrox he spoke from the heart saying you need to buckle down work hard have thick skin and play your way back to form the min you walk in the main entrance and pull on the royal blue give your all and feel lucky to play for this great club..... cant remember it all hope you Sky + it

Not convinced by Neil McCann being a Rangers man.

Maybe not born one but i watched him play and he gave us his all and i really liked what he said tonight best i have heard in a while as the usual phannys that played for us hide or run us down all the time

Nope...not the only one

Too be fair its his job to chat to him bet if you went for a pint with McCANN he would say Lennon is a tool in private its all about opinions i just loved the way he stood up for our club even the employees at Ibrox right now would not say what he said or feel it like us

Too be fair its his job to chat to him bet if you went for a pint with McCANN he would say Lennon is a tool in private its all about opinions i just loved the way he stood up for our club even the employees at Ibrox right now would not say what he said or feel it like us

Mate, sorry...I just feel a bit frustrated. What he said about Lafferty was commendable, and for Lafferty saying the players are afraid to play at Ibrox is a disgrace

Mate, sorry...I just feel a bit frustrated. What he said about Lafferty was commendable, and for Lafferty saying the players are afraid to play at Ibrox is a disgrace

McCoist better sort this out if it is true.Or there will be no Paying customers at Ibrox.

Crowds are dropping like a stone and the Football getting dished out is Pish.

If they cant handle it then they should Piss off.

Before the three-one game at Parkhead last season, McCann and Sky spent a day at their training ground, training with the first team squad. He was in Lennon's office, all pally and having a laugh with their squad in the dressing room.

I don't know if he's one of us or a Tim and I know that Sky will have asked him to do that, but he went right down in my estimation after that. A true Bear would not have done that.

Before the three-one game at Parkhead last season, McCann and Sky spent a day at their training ground, training with the first team squad. He was in Lennon's office, all pally and having a laugh with their squad in the dressing room.

I don't know if he's one of us or a Tim and I know that Sky will have asked him to do that, but he went right down in my estimation after that. A true Bear would not have done that.

Hes a tim, its no secret.

He is probably the best pundit sky have, he always calls it as he sees it not a touch of bias in him.

this (tu)

problem is though when you have a rabid clown like champagne charlie calling it in favour of the rattlers you really need someone on the other side to balance it, mccann doesnt :(

All of you have missed the one thing he said that summed us up.

When miller left we dealt with it with jelavic.

When bougie left we dealt with it with boca and goian.

But we havent dealt with Naismith. I couldnt agree with him more. We have noone to cover what he does.

I think both pundits spoke alot of sense last night. And usually i hate charlie but he stated the obvious for me!

Not convinced by Neil McCann being a Rangers man.

Have you ever had a talk with Neil McCann, Turnberry????? He was certainly never a 'Rangers man' as in the sense of being a supporter, but to give the wee man his due. he absolutely loved his time playing with the Rangers and knows more about what it means to be Rangers player than fucking 3/4 of the prats that mince about posing as players today.