McKay May Return To Brisbane

Broxi

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ally says McKay is not doing the business at training or is not up to the standard in bounce games, then I am satisfied by his explanation why he is not in the team.

I would like to know however just at what stage of his Rangers career did M.McK suddenly morph from a midfield dynamo who would run for the cause all day and play the game with a decent level of technique with good passing ability, to become a shite player who is not even up to the technical standard of a Lee McCulloch or have the drive going forward of a Bartley or an Edu?

That's what I call severe fucking jetlag, so I presume that Ally will do the sensible thing and get him off our books in a few days time to free wages up to get a decent big signing decent midfielder in.

Ally basically saying he's pish in training and bounce games. Probably a Smith signing to raise profile in Oz and Ally hasn't been impressed.

It's possible but likely not taking into consideration. Big bad rangers fault

How well did Ally do in his first dozen or so games for us after he'd signed from Sunderland?

If he'd have signed under his stewardship now (if you get what I mean by that!) then he'd never have went on to become a legend for us, yet he appears to be writing players off for poor form or whatever so easily??<cr>

Holy. Shit. That tells you enough about what is causing problems at the moment.

Note, here's an intact link to the Q&A: http://www.oceaniarsa.com/news/34-general-news/121-matt-mckay-ready.html

That alone speaks volumes and is actually quite concerning.

Can't help but suggest that he thinks our training is 'pish'.

If Ally says McKay is not doing the business at training or is not up to the standard in bounce games, then I am satisfied by his explanation why he is not in the team.

I would like to know however just at what stage of his Rangers career did M.McK suddenly morph from a midfield dynamo who would run for the cause all day and play the game with a decent level of technique with good passing ability, to become a shite player who is not even up to the technical standard of a Lee McCulloch or have the drive going forward of a Bartley or an Edu?

That's what I call severe fucking jetlag, so I presume that Ally will do the sensible thing and get him off our books in a few days time to free wages up to get a decent big signing decent midfielder in.

I'm not satisfied by that in the slightest. How many of these bounce games are we having a week? Is Ally saying that the bounce games are so important that, although the regulars are doing so badly in the ACTUAL GAMES, if they do it in bounce games then all is well?

Matt McKay must wonder what he has walked in on with all this. It is utter nonsense from the Manager.

Aussie player of the year. Should be running games in the SPL, no that much of a surprise. McCulloch will get a start every week, despite saying he ''cant play 3 games in 7 days'' anymore. Kyle Hutton is another ...MOM against chelsea and loaned out to Thistle....utter madness.

I thought it was madness Barry Ferguson was ''untouchable'' . Atleast he had talent , unlike Edu,McCulloch,Whittaker etc.

How well did Ally do in his first dozen or so games for us after he'd signed from Sunderland?

If he'd have signed under his stewardship now (if you get what I mean by that!) then he'd never have went on to become a legend for us, yet he appears to be writing players off for poor form or whatever so easily??<cr>

Steven Naismith was used to the SPL and look how long it took him.

He was in most folk on here's list to be sold before he just took off.

I said to a few mates only last week, that if I were MM I would cancel my contract and return home. Why would anyone want to come to frozen Scotland and sit and watch this pi$$ week in and week out, wondering to yourself, what do I have to do to get in this sh&t team.

What?s the training like? Is it much different from the Roar? Very different to the Roar. Roar was very tactical and structured while here it is just games.

god help us all

It's crazy to hear that (although not totally unexpected!) from one of our players. Is it any wonder we get the runaround from so many teams?

Is it any wonder we are struggling though when you think when the manager was a player that type of training was probably common?

Said as much yesterday but we could do a lot worse than make our next signing a quality young coach from the Continent!

I'm not satisfied by that in the slightest. How many of these bounce games are we having a week? Is Ally saying that the bounce games are so important that, although the regulars are doing so badly in the ACTUAL GAMES, if they do it in bounce games then all is well?

Matt McKay must wonder what he has walked in on with all this. It is utter nonsense from the Manager.

I see you missed my sarcasm there, Turnberry...I think the rest of my comment indicated that I think McCoist is talking a load of pish.:anguish:

IF we had players playing well and people getting dropped for playing absolute SHITE ie; McCulloch Whittaker etc, then I would have no problem with what McCoist said in that interview, but that is not the case at all. Matty McKay doesn't become a shite player overnight.....OR lose his technical ability.

I've seen more of Matty McKay to know what he can do and what he can't on a football park playing in a team that plays football the way it should be played...Perhaps that's where the problem lies....Matty isn't used to a ball in the air with fucking snow on it by the time it gets back to earth.

I see you missed my sarcasm there, Turnberry...I think the rest of my comment indicated that I think McCoist is talking a load of pish.:anguish:

IF we had players playing well and people getting dropped for playing absolute SHITE ie; McCulloch Whittaker etc, then I would have no problem with what McCoist said in that interview, but that is not the case at all. Matty McKay doesn't become a shite player overnight.....OR lose his technical ability.

I've seen more of Matty McKay to know what he can do and what he can't on a football park playing in a team that plays football the way it should be played...Perhaps that's where the problem lies....Matty isn't used to a ball in the air with fucking snow on it by the time it gets back to earth.

Sorry mate: this is a player I had my doubts about: I saw the Welsh match and I thought he was not much special. However, he came on against Dundee Utd and I was impressed more than I expected to be; a real box to box gem that we could do with in that team. I cannot understand the logic behind his omission, and the thought it is because of training matches makes me confused even more.

Seems like Ian Ferguson is giving him the best advice by telling him he would be crazy to return to Australia and he should stay and fight for his place.There is a lot of patriotism influencing the answers in this thread but if McKay is good enough then he needs to show it.If he walks away after 6 months it doesnt say much for his determination.Maybe his head has been filled with how good he is and he thought he would just walk in to the team.Life is never that smooth and if he cant handle the heat maybe best for everyone he gets out of the kitchen.

Seems like Ian Ferguson is giving him the best advice by telling him he would be crazy to return to Australia and he should stay and fight for his place.There is a lot of patriotism influencing the answers in this thread but if McKay is good enough then he needs to show it.If he walks away after 6 months it doesnt say much for his determination.Maybe his head has been filled with how good he is and he thought he would just walk in to the team.Life is never that smooth and if he cant handle the heat maybe best for everyone he gets out of the kitchen.

At the moment he isn't allowed in the kitchen, so he wants to go somewhere that allows him in a kitchen.

At the moment he isn't allowed in the kitchen, so he wants to go somewhere that allows him in a kitchen.

From what I can tell , he's a gourmet chef but cooks a totally different cuisine to ally . Ally has a trusty soux chef at the moment who continues to offer poor food to the pass but us a mate and therefore is immune from criticism .

Matt has been given the job of potboy and is probably thinking about returning home and being the Australian Jamie oliver again .

???????????

From what I can tell , he's a gourmet chef but cooks a totally different cuisine to ally . Ally has a trusty soux chef at the moment who continues to offer poor food to the pass but us a mate and therefore is immune from criticism .

Matt has been given the job of potboy and is probably thinking about returning home and being the Australian Jamie oliver again .

???????????

(tu) It's the dishwasher he has dressed as a soux chef!

But what really is the point in him fighting for a place when there are clearly favourites who'll need to be injured to get dropped?

We dont know that for sure.Its an opinion from the many experts on here.The point of fighting for his place is that when the chance comes along he is ready to grab it with both hands.Point in case is McGregor and how he fought for his place under Le Guen.He won and look at him now.

if his heart isn't in it at rangers then he should go. Most People would stay and fight for there place , he has only been here about 4 months ffs....the first while he was off on international duty and then not fit.

Looking at the man advising him no wonder rangers are being place second here and him first....

He is in the kitchen at Murray Park.Its the dining room at Ibrox he cant get into.Seriously though I am not against the boy but he has a lot to prove.At 28 he hasnt made it anywhere other than Australia and whether you agree or not their League is not considered to be as good as the SPL.He has given it 6 months and now the talk is of him quitting.I would much rather read he was banging on McCoist's door demanding a place in the team.If he is going to give up that easy then rather we both cut our losses.