Scott Dobbie

S7ingyRing

I was thinking of players that I have watched in the past, some players that have creativity and can score goals as well as set them up and more importantly player that we will be able to afford and I thought of this player I watched him whenhe played for queen of the south and thought then this boy had quality, even tho he was a bit over wieght.

I think this bit could do us a turn, he's not getting a game for Swansea and we would get him cheap. Maybe a short term

loan just till Naisy get fit.

I mean Stephen Dobbie no Scott

I was thinking of players that I have watched in the past, some players that have creativity and can score goals as well as set them up and more importantly player that we will be able to afford and I thought of this player I watched him whenhe played for queen of the south and thought then this boy had quality, even tho he was a bit over wieght.

I think this bit could do us a turn, he's not getting a game for Swansea and we would get him cheap. Maybe a short term loan just till Naisy get fit.

You mean Stephen. :sherlock:

Said this a few weeks ago and he's a player who I 'd take.

He's become a far better player since he went to England, lost something like two stone and is about ten times fitter, offers a decent goal threat and has more energy and willingness to work hard than our entire team put together.

Can play upfront, centre midfield and off a front man too.

For a start he is out of our wage range (Which we need to slash millions off of as per Whytes statment at start of the season).

We need to understand players in England especially the top flight and upper tier of the championship are just not going to come to Rangers now.

We do not have the funds to bring in these players, what we need to do is look for a Eremenko or Izziguirre. These lads were picked up for buttons and were 2 of the best players last season in Scotland.

I really wonder what the scouts at our club do, all we hear about is former players linking us to players like McKay and Edu....it's depressing stuff!

Just checked out his stats, and proverbial SPL 'fun' seems to have been amiss at his time at Hibs, where he played 35 games and 'amassed' a goal-'tally' of 2. To see others on here licking their lips at this player possibly coming to Rangers is depressing.

Was he not with us as a youngster!

Just checked out his stats, and proverbial SPL 'fun' seems to have been amiss at his time at Hibs, where he played 35 games and 'amassed' a goal-'tally' of 2. To see others on here licking their lips at this player possibly coming to Rangers is depressing.

He's a completely different player to then though, mate.