Scott Sutter

TerryHurlock

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a complete stab in the dark. RB injured, player out of his manager's reckoning at his club, Rangers have no money so must be a loan deal.

No quotes, no nothing. Doubt this is true. We have Broadfoot and McMillan, we do not need another RB. We need a fucking central midfielder.

Sounds like a complete stab in the dark. RB injured, player out of his manager's reckoning at his club, Rangers have no money so must be a loan deal.

No quotes, no nothing. Doubt this is true. We have Broadfoot and McMillan, we do not need another RB. We need a fucking central midfielder.

more tellingly - we need a captain

How can you say that when you dont know anything about him? <cr>

Just going by the fact I havent heard of him means he cant be all that great. Ever other mediocre player gets the press hyperbole treatment and turns them into the next Pele/Maradonna/Gazza. If thats the like of "names" we are been linked with to turn things around then I really fear the worst.

Just going by the fact I havent heard of him means he cant be all that great. Ever other mediocre player gets the press hyperbole treatment and turns them into the next Pele/Maradonna/Gazza. If thats the like of "names" we are been linked with to turn things around then I really fear the worst.

I dont get it mate, not all good players have been heard of, thats a given (tu)

I dont get it mate, not all good players have been heard of, thats a given (tu)

Im not doubting that he could be an unknown gem, but for us its looking like we may loose our best player(s) in January, replacing them with unknowns is not what we need IMO.

Im not doubting that he could be an unknown gem, but for us its looking like we may loose our best player(s) in January, replacing them with unknowns is not what we need IMO.

Its a gamble we need to take, Jela wants out and thats that

We dont have the money to buy a suitable replacement unless another gem like Jela can be found

I hope we get a couple midfielders and a couple of strikers in for the next half of the season but to get 4 new faces in January may be asking much

Heres hoping (tu)

Do you rate Ganso, Gotze, Danilo, Muniain, Heung-Min, Oscar, Courtois, Canales, Casemiro or Ayew?????? :)

He could be a brilliant prospect/player, just because we havnt heard of him doesnt mean he is rubbish.

Its a gamble we need to take, Jela wants out and thats that

We dont have the money to buy a suitable replacement unless another gem like Jela can be found

I hope we get a couple midfielders and a couple of strikers in for the next half of the season but to get 4 new faces in January may be asking much

Heres hoping (tu)

I would hope the money we would get for Jelavic would be able to buy a striker that is fairly "established" and by that I dont mean another Beattie :disappointment: , even a loan deal until the end of the season and then consolidate in the summer when hopefully we have more money to spend. Sutter might be worth taking a look at, but if we are putting all our hopes on him then its a big ask.

Do you rate Ganso, Gotze, Danilo, Muniain, Heung-Min, Oscar, Courtois, Canales, Casemiro or Ayew?????? :)

He could be a brilliant prospect/player, just because we havnt heard of him doesnt mean he is rubbish.

I didnt say he was rubbish, my point didnt come across that well. In January if Jelavic and a few others go we need to replace them with players that will do a "job", IMO we cant pin our title hopes on an unknown that we are taking a risk with.

I didnt say he was rubbish, my point didnt come across that well. In January if Jelavic and a few others go we need to replace them with players that will do a "job", IMO we cant pin our title hopes on an unknown that we are taking a risk with.

He isnt an unknown to football people around Europe, only to football fans in certain countries, Scotland being one of them.

This guy is actually a decent player. I don't think there is much truth in the story though, taking him on loan when he is in the Young Boys starting XI? Strange one.

There was quotes from him yesterday saying he wasnt getting a game and didnt get on with the manager.

i just hope we sign a couple of strikers that arent frightened to have a shot from outside the box and also a creative midfield player and a ball winner a future captain if possible. :crabflute: fed up watching the imposters that are wearing the jersey at the minute and i include jelavic in that not just mcculloch,whittaker,and davis who for me have all chucked it :disappointment: