last day of the year question

marmalade1872

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Van Basten? Laudrup? No thank you. Advocaat and Le Guen were better managers than both, look how it turned out.

I think McInnes is the best shout, i don't see us chancing another international manager.

We need the Rangers equivalents to Coyle and Lambert.

Bernd Shuster , Marco van hasten , Michael laudrup . All currently unemployed I think .

Obviously would all want a good wage but would be a real statement of intent if we got any of those 3 , laudrup preferrably .

LOL im guessing this is a wish list rather than a serious response?

OH FFS More "Lack of Loyalty Loyal" posting

Not sure how you can say that. In the last few days there has been about 10 threads and hundreds of posts (maybe a slight exaggeration)calling for Allys head. The OP has obviously saw this and has asked a sensible question.

I would have loved to see Mcinnes but that ship has sailed. Some of the names on here are totaly unrealistic. Butcher (please not him) or McCall seem to be the only real names we could hope for at this stage.

LOL im guessing this is a wish list rather than a serious response?

Deadly serious . Did you read my second post ?

Any of these are more likely than Derek mccines !

And just incase I forget

Hahahahaha united are fucking shite !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon the Blackburn !!!

Deadly serious . Did you read my second post ?

Any of these are more likely than Derek mccines !

And just incase I forget

Hahahahaha united are fucking shite !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon the Blackburn !!!

Bernard Schuster - former Real Manager who won the Spanish league and Spanish super cup. Would cost a fortune.

Van Basten - Would cost a fortune.

Michael Laudrup - Would cost a fortune

Oh and its nice to see Blackburn making you so happy. Nice to see so many Steve Keen fans :BELM:

Bernard Schuster - former Real Manager who won the Spanish league and Spanish super cup. Would cost a fortune.

Van Basten - Would cost a fortune.

Michael Laudrup - Would cost a fortune

Oh and its nice to see Blackburn making you so happy. Nice to see so many Steve Keen fans :BELM:

im fully aware of who they are, what theyve won , and the wages they would be after .

perhaps you didnt read my post , you must have been to busy greeting about getting pumped by the worst team in the epl , at home !!!!!!!!!!!

im fully aware of who they are, what theyve won , and the wages they would be after .

perhaps you didnt read my post , you must have been to busy greeting about getting pumped by the worst team in the epl , at home !!!!!!!!!!!

You know the wages they would be after? Enlighten us please. Are you an agent?