Bye Bye Big Lee

Please Ally, do not bring the big man back into the team.

To a man today, wonderful, truly wonderful.

Wallace, Fleck, Aluko :drool:

Allowed to play because of the hard work of Edu and Davis :praise:

There is simply no place for Lee McCulloch.

Outstanding today and no coincidence the big man isnt playing. Thanks for your service Lee, thanks for the memories, of which there are a few, but please, do yourself a favour do what is best for our club.

Today our engine room, it just........worked. :clap:

(tu)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree, he should not be played again. Its so obvious that he doesnt do anything to help our team.

We need to keep Fleck.

Wallace Fleck Aluko behind a powerful striker / pacey striker would work really well. It's a shame we didn't try it with Jelavic up top as I think we would have seen the benefits.

think the fans will let their frustrations be known if lee walks back in this team once he recovers, and rightly so. it is so blantantly obvious to everyone that he hinders every player on the park when he plays. someone posted the stats the other day regarding results when he plays and when he doesn't, its incredible management haven't sorted this quicker.

Lets just hope Ally doesn't rest Fleck after his efforts today!! :lol:

It's been obvious for a while now, when Lee doesn't play, Edu is outstanding....just as he was when Lee was injured at the start of the season.

I just hope McCulloch doesn't become some sort of 'hate' figure for the fans. He has been a great servant for us, and clearly loves the club, but he really isn't first team material now.

We have all been saying all season Jig should be no where near the team.

ive been saying it for two years . i have no idea what walter or ally see in this guy , he is 100% detrimental to the sides chances of winning football matches . it will be a travesty if he ever wears a blue jersey again .

Please Ally, do not bring the big man back into the team.

To a man today, wonderful, truly wonderful.

Wallace, Fleck, Aluko :drool:

Allowed to play because of the hard work of Edu and Davis :praise:

There is simply no place for Lee McCulloch.

Outstanding today and no coincidence the big man isnt playing. Thanks for your service Lee, thanks for the memories, of which there are a few, but please, do yourself a favour do what is best for our club.

Today our engine room, it just........worked. :clap:

(tu)

Stop with the embarrassing posts you hysterical little boy.

Lets just hope Ally doesn't rest Fleck after his efforts today!! :lol:

It's been obvious for a while now, when Lee doesn't play, Edu is outstanding....just as he was when Lee was injured at the start of the season.

I just hope McCulloch doesn't become some sort of 'hate' figure for the fans. He has been a great servant for us, and clearly loves the club, but he really isn't first team material now.

couldnt disagree more . hes been a hinderance to the side for 2 and a half years now . i cant remember the last time he had a decent run of form and ill be delighted if he never played for us again . for the teams sake , the fans sake , and most importantly ally mccoists sake .

I have a lot of time for McCulloch but I think he's past it in terms of featuring in the first team. We're a much better team with Edu in beside Davis. I swear I've seen McCulloch take 30 seconds to lift himself up of the ground after one of his WWE tackles, much of todays game would have passed him by.