Youngsters who you'd like to see in the team/Think deserve to be in the team

LeeWallaceRFC

Do both Hutton & Fleck deserve to be in the team?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do both Hutton & Fleck deserve to be in the team?

Personally, I reckon loaning out Fleck & Hutton is a big mistake. I think it's really time to shine for Fleck, thought he played fantastic considering i.e. not been playing at all really all season (minus a few friendlies). I mean his vision and passing is just :drool: for me, really talent there. And just the way that he finds space to thread a pass and split the defenders, Created a good few scoring opportunities for us yesterday. Personally, If Wallace hadn't of been so good yesterday, It would have been given to Fleck. Just really excited about seeing him in the coming weeks, so I hope that we don't loan him out.

Another is Kyle Hutton, I'm a massive, massive Kyle Hutton fan. Think the lad is absolute class, He's got everything required to be a quality midfielder imo. He can pick a pass, but more impressively, his strength and tackling abilities are possibly the best in the team. Remember going to the Man Utd match and seeing his name on the team sheet like Who the fuck is that? But oh boy did he impress me, had fucking Scholes in his back pocket all night. Never gave him an inch of space to work with, which resulted in Scholes actually getting angry and trying to hack big Kyle down. But any time I have seen the lad, I just think he is absolutely outstanding. If given the right playing time etc, I reckon he could be a big, big player for us in the future. Just to mention, wasn't he named man of the match against Man Utd? Because if not, he certainly deserved it.

2 players who I think could be very big for us in the coming weeks due to injuries etc and think they definitely deserve a shot. Does anyone else share the view that Kyle Hutton is quality? Hope so.

I would have also mentioned McMillan if it hadn't been for Bartley's performance yesterday & The OF. Thought he was brilliant in the both of them. Not that I don't think Jordan is good enough because I do and believe that he deserves a shot. But I think that Bartley has just been playing too well to be dropped from the team.

Any other players that you reckon deserve a shot? Or don't reckon that those mentioned do? Fire away. :)

Hard to say whether they deserve to be in the team, but they definately deserve the chance to be in the team.

I remember seeing Hutton in a league cup game a couple of years ago and thinking he was good, then read that Ness was favoured by Walter over Hutton and was slightly bemused (until I saw Ness play that is!) That being said, I'd still take a young, hungry talented Kyle Hutton over some of the experienced central midfielders who have been deployed there this year.

Both i'd say. Rhys McCabe looks like a tidy player as well, judging by what I saw against Hamburg.

McMillan at RB. Cant be any worse than Kirk or Whitt,and Barclay looked less than assured there to me yesterday.

McMillan at RB. Cant be any worse than Kirk or Whitt,and Barclay looked less than assured there to me yesterday.

I agree mate, but I think Bartley has been brilliant for us whenever he gets the chance to play in his proper position. Even last season in Europe he was one of our better players.But aye, he definitely isn't a RB.

John Fleck showed yesterday how much of an impact he can make on the team. Everything positive went through him and the way he plays (when in his actual position) makes him difficult to make and allows us to get our wide players more involved.

have thought for a long time something is a miss with him not getting more game time because he is clearly very talented, rarely wastes the ball and is capable of a bit of flair.

Would love to see him as a mainstay in the first team.

at the start of the fleck "era" he was tipped to be "the next big thing"....... so why is it that he no longer recieves any nottice? here is his appearance goal patterns over the past few seasons....

07/08- apps:3 goals:0

08/09- apps:10 goals:1

09/10- apps:23 (three of which were in EUROPE) goals:2

10/11- apps:17 (two of which were in EUROPE) goals:0

11/12- apps:4 goals:0

total- apps:57 goals:3

so how is it he can go from being a young 18 year old eager to play for the jersey getting 23 games per season 3 of which were in europe to a 20 year old struggling to be notticed?......

i think it can go down to 2 reasons...

1. not enough attention from manager. a skill which mccoist will definatley need to improve on giving the situation. also shown with mckay

2. other hot properties stealing his thunder e.g. danny wilson

Both deserve a chance but I think only Fleck will be god enough to take it.

There's too much competition for Hutton's position and style of play he plays.

Fleck is the only one of his type of player in the club and is more talented than Hutton too.

Would like to see a bit more of Hutton so I can make my mind up on him, looked a good steady player in a couple of games last season. But not the quickest. Fleck has looked good the last couple of games, he did nothing mind blowing against Arbroath, just composed passing at a good speed.